Hyperspectral Band Selection by Sparsity Pursuit
Hyperspectral images have been proved to be effective for a wide range of applications; however, the large volume and redundant information also bring a lot of inconvenience at the same time. To cope with this problem, hyperspectral band selection is a pertinent technique, which takes advantage of removing redundant components without compromising the original contents from the raw image cubes. Because of its usefulness, hyperspectral band selection has been successfully applied to many practical applications of hyperspectral remote sensing, such as land cover map generation and color visualization.
This paper focuses on groupwise band selection and proposes a new framework, including the following contributions: 1) a smart yet intrinsic descriptor for efficient band representation; 2) an evolutionary strategy to handle the high computational burden associated with groupwise-selection-based methods; and 3) a novel MTSP-based criterion to evaluate the performance of each candidate band combination. To verify the superiority of the proposed framework, experiments have been conducted on both hyperspectral classification and color visualization. Experimental results on three real-world hyperspectral images demonstrate that the proposed framework can lead to a significant advancement in these two applications compared with other competitors.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- When Pixels Team up: Spatially Weighted Sparse Coding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Hierarchical Unsupervised Change Detection in Multitemporal Hyperspectral Images.
- A Geometric Unmixing Concept for the Selection of Optimal Binary Endmember Combinations.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Spectral Image Unmixing From Optimal Coded-Aperture Compressive Measurements.
- Automatic Spatial–Spectral Feature Selection for Hyperspectral Image via Discriminative Sparse Multimodal Learning.
- Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Anomaly Detection.
- Automatic Recognition of Isolated Buildings on Single-Aspect SAR Image Using Range Detector.
- Wavelet-Based Texture Features for the Classification of Age Classes in a Maritime Pine Forest.
- Target Recognition in SAR Images via Classification on Riemannian Manifolds.
- Three-Dimensional Object Matching in Mobile Laser Scanning Point Clouds.
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes.
- Class-Dependent Sparse Representation Classifier for Robust Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- The Gridding Method for Image Reconstruction of Nonuniform Aperture Synthesis Radiometers.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Weakly Supervised Learning for Target Detection in Remote Sensing Images.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- Tensorial Independent Component Analysis-Based Feature Extraction for Polarimetric SAR Data Classification.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work