Automatic Recognition of Isolated Buildings on SAR Image
Man-made building objects mostly with vertical wall structures may present distinct scattering patterns, e.g., wall/roof upfront scattering, wall-ground double scattering, etc., along the range dimension in high-resolution synthetic aperture radar (SAR) images. In this letter, a 1-D detector, referred to as the “range detector,” is presented for building detection, which operates only along the range direction.
Experiments show that this range detector can effectively detect and extract the footprint of the illuminated wall of a cuboid building, with which the outline of the building image can be captured by marching the footprint toward radar. This approach is applied to an airborne Pi-SAR image of Sendai, Japan, and more than 80% of the buildings can be identified. The building height and length are also estimated, and the errors are found around 4-5 m based on optical image.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Wavelet-Based Texture Features for the Classification of Age Classes in a Maritime Pine Forest.
- Target Recognition in SAR Images via Classification on Riemannian Manifolds.
- Three-Dimensional Object Matching in Mobile Laser Scanning Point Clouds.
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes.
- Class-Dependent Sparse Representation Classifier for Robust Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- The Gridding Method for Image Reconstruction of Nonuniform Aperture Synthesis Radiometers.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Weakly Supervised Learning for Target Detection in Remote Sensing Images.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- Tensorial Independent Component Analysis-Based Feature Extraction for Polarimetric SAR Data Classification.
- Hyperspectral Band Selection by Multitask Sparsity Pursuit.
- When Pixels Team up: Spatially Weighted Sparse Coding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Hierarchical Unsupervised Change Detection in Multitemporal Hyperspectral Images.
- A Geometric Unmixing Concept for the Selection of Optimal Binary Endmember Combinations.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Spectral Image Unmixing From Optimal Coded-Aperture Compressive Measurements.
- Automatic Spatial–Spectral Feature Selection for Hyperspectral Image via Discriminative Sparse Multimodal Learning.
- Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Anomaly Detection.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work