Spectral Image Unmixing From Optimal Coded Aperture
Hyperspectral remote sensing often captures imagery where the spectral profiles of the spatial pixels are the result of the reflectance contribution of numerous materials. Spectral unmixing is then used to extract the collection of materials, or endmembers, contained in the measured spectra and a set of corresponding fractions that indicate the abundance of each material present at each pixel. This paper aims at developing a spectral unmixing algorithm directly from compressive measurements acquired using the coded-aperture snapshot spectral imaging (CASSI) system. The proposed method first uses the compressive measurements to find a sparse vector representation of each pixel in a 3-D dictionary formed by a 2-D wavelet basis and a known spectral library of endmembers.
The sparse vector representation is estimated by solving a sparsity-constrained optimization problem using an algorithm based on the variable splitting augmented Lagrangian multipliers method. The performance of the proposed spectral unmixing method is improved by taking optimal CASSI compressive measurements obtained when optimal coded apertures are used in the optical system. The optimal coded apertures are designed such that the CASSI sensing matrix satisfies a restricted isometry property with high probability. Simulations with synthetic and real hyperspectral cubes illustrate the accuracy of the proposed unmixing method.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Automatic Spatial–Spectral Feature Selection for Hyperspectral Image via Discriminative Sparse Multimodal Learning.
- Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Anomaly Detection.
- Automatic Recognition of Isolated Buildings on Single-Aspect SAR Image Using Range Detector.
- Wavelet-Based Texture Features for the Classification of Age Classes in a Maritime Pine Forest.
- Target Recognition in SAR Images via Classification on Riemannian Manifolds.
- Three-Dimensional Object Matching in Mobile Laser Scanning Point Clouds.
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes.
- Class-Dependent Sparse Representation Classifier for Robust Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- The Gridding Method for Image Reconstruction of Nonuniform Aperture Synthesis Radiometers.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Weakly Supervised Learning for Target Detection in Remote Sensing Images.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- Tensorial Independent Component Analysis-Based Feature Extraction for Polarimetric SAR Data Classification.
- Hyperspectral Band Selection by Multitask Sparsity Pursuit.
- When Pixels Team up: Spatially Weighted Sparse Coding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Hierarchical Unsupervised Change Detection in Multitemporal Hyperspectral Images.
- A Geometric Unmixing Concept for the Selection of Optimal Binary Endmember Combinations.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work