Sparse Unmixing Algorithm for Hyperspectral Imagery
As a result of the spatial consideration of the imagery, spatial sparse unmixing (SU) can improve the unmixing accuracy for hyperspectral imagery, based on the application of a spectral library and sparse representation. To better utilize the spatial information, spatial SU methods such as SU via variable splitting augmented Lagrangian and total variation (SUnSAL-TV) and nonlocal SU (NLSU) have been proposed. However, the spatial information considered in these algorithms comes from the estimated abundance maps, which will change along with the iterations. As the spatial correlations of the imagery are fixed and certain, the spatial relationships obtained from the variable abundances are not reliable during the process of optimization.
To obtain more precise and fixed spatial relationships, an improved weight calculation NLSU (I-NLSU) algorithm is proposed in this letter by changing the spatial information acquisition source from the variable estimated abundances to the original hyperspectral imagery. A noise-adjusted principal component analysis strategy is also applied for the feature extraction in the proposed algorithm, and the obtained principal components are the foundation of the spatial relationships. The experimental results of both simulated and real hyperspectral data sets indicate that the proposed I-NLSU algorithm outperforms the previous spatial SU methods.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- A Three-Component Fisher-Based Feature Weighting Method for Supervised PolSAR Image Classification.
- An Abundance Characteristic-Based Independent Component Analysis for Hyperspectral Unmixing.
- Bias Reduction for Low-Statistics PET: Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction With a Modified Poisson Distribution.
- Geometry-Information-Aided Efficient Motion Parameter Estimation for Moving-Target Imaging and Location.
- Discriminative Clustering and Feature Selection for Brain MRI Segmentation.
- Extended Random Walker-Based Classification of Hyperspectral Images.
- Fusion of MS and PAN Images Preserving Spectral Quality.
- Paddy-Rice Monitoring Using TanDEM-X.
- An Antinoise Method for Hyperspectral Unmixing.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work