Characteristic Based Analysis for Hyperspectral Unmixing
Independent component analysis (ICA) has been recently applied into hyperspectral unmixing as a result of its low computation time and its ability to perform without prior information. However, when applying ICA for hyperspectral unmixing, the independence assumption in the ICA model conflicts with the abundance sum-to-one constraint and the abundance nonnegative constraint in the linear mixture model, which affects the hyperspectral unmixing accuracy. In this paper, we consider an abundance matrix composed of Np-dimensional variables, and we propose a new hyperspectral unmixing approach with an abundance characteristic-based ICA model.
Two characteristics of the abundance variables are explored, and the model is constructed by these characteristics. A corresponding gradient descent algorithm is also proposed to solve the proposed objective function. Both the synthetic and real experimental results demonstrate that the proposed method performs better than the other state-of-the-art methods in abundance and endmember extraction.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Bias Reduction for Low-Statistics PET: Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction With a Modified Poisson Distribution.
- Geometry-Information-Aided Efficient Motion Parameter Estimation for Moving-Target Imaging and Location.
- Discriminative Clustering and Feature Selection for Brain MRI Segmentation.
- Extended Random Walker-Based Classification of Hyperspectral Images.
- Fusion of MS and PAN Images Preserving Spectral Quality.
- Paddy-Rice Monitoring Using TanDEM-X.
- An Antinoise Method for Hyperspectral Unmixing.
- An Improved Nonlocal Sparse Unmixing Algorithm for Hyperspectral Imagery.
- A Three-Component Fisher-Based Feature Weighting Method for Supervised PolSAR Image Classification.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work