Fisher Based Feature Method for PolSAR Classification
This letter presents a feature weighting method for polarimetric synthetic aperture radar (PolSAR) image classification. Appropriate feature weighting is essential for obtaining accurate classifications but so far has remained an open research problem. We propose in this letter a supervised three-component feature weighting method based on the Fisher linear discriminant. Fisher linear discriminant method is used to calculate a coefficient for each feature.
Then, these coefficients are modified according to a three-component scattering power decomposition model, combining both physical and statistical scattering characteristics to adapt them for the particular scattering mechanisms inherent in PolSAR data and assigned to the coherency matrix to enhance the discriminating ability of the features. Freeman decomposition and Wishart classifier are used to classify the PolSAR image. The effectiveness of the proposed method is demonstrated by experiments NASA/JPL AIRSAR L-band and CSA Radarsat-2 C-band PolSAR images of the San Francisco area.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- An Abundance Characteristic-Based Independent Component Analysis for Hyperspectral Unmixing.
- Bias Reduction for Low-Statistics PET: Maximum Likelihood Reconstruction With a Modified Poisson Distribution.
- Geometry-Information-Aided Efficient Motion Parameter Estimation for Moving-Target Imaging and Location.
- Discriminative Clustering and Feature Selection for Brain MRI Segmentation.
- Extended Random Walker-Based Classification of Hyperspectral Images.
- Fusion of MS and PAN Images Preserving Spectral Quality.
- Paddy-Rice Monitoring Using TanDEM-X.
- An Antinoise Method for Hyperspectral Unmixing.
- An Improved Nonlocal Sparse Unmixing Algorithm for Hyperspectral Imagery.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work