Multiple Feature Learning for Hyperspectral Image
Hyperspectral image classification has been an active topic of research in recent years. In the past, many different types of features have been extracted (using both linear and nonlinear strategies) for classification problems. On the one hand, some approaches have exploited the original spectral information or other features linearly derived from such information in order to have classes which are linearly separable. On the other hand, other techniques have exploited features obtained through nonlinear transformations intended to reduce data dimensionality, to better model the inherent nonlinearity of the original data (e.g., kernels) or to adequately exploit the spatial information contained in the scene (e.g., using morphological analysis). Special attention has been given to techniques able to exploit a single kind of features, such as composite kernel learning or multiple kernel learning, developed in order to deal with multiple kernels.
However, few approaches have been designed to integrate multiple types of features extracted from both linear and nonlinear transformations. In this paper, we develop a new framework for the classification of hyperspectral scenes that pursues the combination of multiple features. The ultimate goal of the proposed framework is to be able to cope with linear and nonlinear class boundaries present in the data, thus following the two main mixing models considered for hyperspectral data interpretation. An important characteristic of the presented approach is that it does not require any regularization parameters to control the weights of considered features so that different types of features can be efficiently exploited and integrated in a collaborative and flexible way. Our experimental results, conducted using a variety of input features and hyperspectral scenes, indicate that the proposed framework for multiple feature learning provides state-of-the-art classification results without significantly increasing computational comp- exity
Related Image Processing Using Matlab Projects Titles:
- Ultrasound Current Source Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave Using a Clinical Cardiac Catheter.
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study.
- Semiparametric Statistical Stripmap Synthetic Aperture Autofocusing.
- Compressed-Domain Ship Detection on Spaceborne Optical Image Using Deep Neural Network and Extreme Learning Machine.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- Futuristic Greedy Approach to Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data.
- A Geometric Matched Filter for Hyperspectral Target Detection and Partial Unmixing.
- Dimension Reduction Using Spatial and Spectral Regularized Local Discriminant Embedding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Spatial-Aware Dictionary Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Faraday Rotation Retrieval Using SMOS Radiometric Data.
- Model-Based Fusion of Multi- and Hyperspectral Images Using PCA and Wavelets.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model.
- Stereo Matching with Optimal Local Adaptive Radiometric Compensation.
- Graph-Based Supervised Automatic Target Detection.
- An Adaptive Subpixel Mapping Method Based on MAP Model and Class Determination Strategy for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Imagery.
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect.
- Gabor Feature-Based Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Imagery Classification.
- Supervised Variational Model With Statistical Inference and Its Application in Medical Image Segmentation.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work