Domain Ship Detection on Spaceborne Optical Image
Ship detection on spaceborne images has attracted great interest in the applications of maritime security and traffic control. Optical images stand out from other remote sensing images in object detection due to their higher resolution and more visualized contents. However, most of the popular techniques for ship detection from optical spaceborne imageshave two shortcomings: 1) Compared with infrared and synthetic aperture radar images, their results are affected by weather conditions, like clouds and ocean waves, and 2) the higher resolution results in larger data volume, which makes processing more difficult.
Most of the previous works mainly focus on solving the first problem by improving segmentation or classification with complicated algorithms. These methods face difficulty in efficiently balancing performance and complexity. In this paper, we propose a ship detection approach to solving the aforementioned two issues using wavelet coefficients extracted from JPEG2000 compressed domain combined with deep neural network (DNN) and extreme learning machine (ELM). Compressed domain is adopted for fast ship candidate extraction, DNN is exploited for high-level feature representation and classification, and ELM is used for efficient feature pooling and decision making. Extensive experiments demonstrate that, in comparison with the existing relevant state-of-the-art approaches, the proposed method requires less detection time and achieves higher detection accuracy.
Related Image Processing Using Matlab Projects Titles:
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- Futuristic Greedy Approach to Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data.
- A Geometric Matched Filter for Hyperspectral Target Detection and Partial Unmixing.
- Dimension Reduction Using Spatial and Spectral Regularized Local Discriminant Embedding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Spatial-Aware Dictionary Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Faraday Rotation Retrieval Using SMOS Radiometric Data.
- Model-Based Fusion of Multi- and Hyperspectral Images Using PCA and Wavelets.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model.
- Stereo Matching with Optimal Local Adaptive Radiometric Compensation.
- Graph-Based Supervised Automatic Target Detection.
- An Adaptive Subpixel Mapping Method Based on MAP Model and Class Determination Strategy for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Imagery.
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect.
- Gabor Feature-Based Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Imagery Classification.
- Supervised Variational Model With Statistical Inference and Its Application in Medical Image Segmentation.
- Multiple Feature Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Ultrasound Current Source Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave Using a Clinical Cardiac Catheter.
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study.
- Semiparametric Statistical Stripmap Synthetic Aperture Autofocusing.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work