Gabor Collaborative Representation for spectral Imagery
Sparse-representation-based classification (SRC) assigns a test sample to the class with minimum representation error via a sparse linear combination of all the training samples, which has successfully been applied to several pattern recognition problems. According to compressive sensing theory, the l1-norm minimization could yield the same sparse solution as the l0 norm under certain conditions. However, the computational complexity of the l1-norm optimization process is often too high for large-scale high-dimensional data, such as hyperspectral imagery (HSI). To make matter worse, a large number of training data are required to cover the whole sample space, which is difficult to obtain for hyperspectral data in practice. Recent advances have revealed that it is the collaborative representation but not the l1-norm sparsity that makes the SRC scheme powerful.
Therefore, in this paper, a 3-D Gabor feature-based collaborative representation (3GCR) approach is proposed for HSI classification. When 3-D Gabor transformation could significantly increase the discrimination power of material features, a nonparametric and effective l2-norm collaborative representation method is developed to calculate the coefficients. Due to the simplicity of the method, the computational cost has been substantially reduced; thus, all the extracted Gabor features can be directly utilized to code the test sample, which conversely makes the l2-norm collaborative representation robust to noise and greatly improves the classification accuracy. The extensive experiments on two real hyperspectral data sets have shown higher performance of the proposed 3GCR over the state-of-the-art methods in the literature, in terms of both the classifier complexity and generalization ability from very small training sets.
Related Image Processing Using Matlab Projects Titles:
- Supervised Variational Model With Statistical Inference and Its Application in Medical Image Segmentation.
- Multiple Feature Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Ultrasound Current Source Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave Using a Clinical Cardiac Catheter.
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study.
- Semiparametric Statistical Stripmap Synthetic Aperture Autofocusing.
- Compressed-Domain Ship Detection on Spaceborne Optical Image Using Deep Neural Network and Extreme Learning Machine.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- Futuristic Greedy Approach to Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data.
- A Geometric Matched Filter for Hyperspectral Target Detection and Partial Unmixing.
- Dimension Reduction Using Spatial and Spectral Regularized Local Discriminant Embedding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Spatial-Aware Dictionary Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Faraday Rotation Retrieval Using SMOS Radiometric Data.
- Model-Based Fusion of Multi- and Hyperspectral Images Using PCA and Wavelets.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model.
- Stereo Matching with Optimal Local Adaptive Radiometric Compensation.
- Graph-Based Supervised Automatic Target Detection.
- An Adaptive Subpixel Mapping Method Based on MAP Model and Class Determination Strategy for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Imagery.
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work