Ultrasound Density Imaging of the Cardiac Activation Wave
Ultrasound current source density imaging (UCSDI), based on the acoustoelectric (AE) effect, is a noninvasive method for mapping electrical current in 4-D (space + time). This technique potentially overcomes limitations with conventional electrical mapping procedures typically used during treatment of sustained arrhythmias. However, the weak AE signal associated with the electrocardiogram is a major challenge for advancing this technology. In this study, we examined the effects of the electrode configuration and ultrasound frequency on the magnitude of the AE signal and quality of UCSDI using a rabbit Langendorff heart preparation.
The AE signal was much stronger at 0.5 MHz (2.99 μV/MPa) than 1.0 MHz (0.42 μV/MPa). Also, a clinical lasso catheter placed on the epicardium exhibited excellent sensitivity without penetrating the tissue. We also present, for the first time, 3-D cardiac activation maps of the live rabbit heart using only one pair of recording electrodes. Activation maps were used to calculate the cardiac conduction velocity for atrial (1.31 m/s) and apical (0.67 m/s) pacing. This study demonstrated that UCSDI is potentially capable of realtime 3-D cardiac activation wave mapping, which would greatly facilitate ablation procedures for treatment of arrhythmias.
Related Image Processing Using Matlab Projects Titles:
- Motion Estimation in Cardiac Fluorescence Imaging With Scale-Space Landmarks and Optical Flow: A Comparative Study.
- Semiparametric Statistical Stripmap Synthetic Aperture Autofocusing.
- Compressed-Domain Ship Detection on Spaceborne Optical Image Using Deep Neural Network and Extreme Learning Machine.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- Futuristic Greedy Approach to Sparse Unmixing of Hyperspectral Data.
- A Geometric Matched Filter for Hyperspectral Target Detection and Partial Unmixing.
- Dimension Reduction Using Spatial and Spectral Regularized Local Discriminant Embedding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Spatial-Aware Dictionary Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Faraday Rotation Retrieval Using SMOS Radiometric Data.
- Model-Based Fusion of Multi- and Hyperspectral Images Using PCA and Wavelets.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Landmark Detection for Fusion of Fundus and MRI Toward a Patient-Specific Multimodal Eye Model.
- Stereo Matching with Optimal Local Adaptive Radiometric Compensation.
- Graph-Based Supervised Automatic Target Detection.
- An Adaptive Subpixel Mapping Method Based on MAP Model and Class Determination Strategy for Hyperspectral Remote Sensing Imagery.
- Fall Detection in Homes of Older Adults Using the Microsoft Kinect.
- Gabor Feature-Based Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Imagery Classification.
- Supervised Variational Model With Statistical Inference and Its Application in Medical Image Segmentation.
- Multiple Feature Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work