Multi frequency intravascular ultrasound IVUS imaging
Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is frequently associated with the sudden rupture of a vulnerable atherosclerotic plaque within the coronary artery. Several unique physiological features, including a thin fibrous cap accompanied by a necrotic lipid core, are the targeted indicators for identifying the vulnerable plaques. Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS), a catheter-based imaging technology, has been routinely performed in clinics for more than 20 years to describe the morphology of the coronary artery and guide percutaneous coronary interventions. However, conventional IVUS cannot facilitate the risk assessment of ACS because of its intrinsic limitations, such as insufficient resolution. Renovation of the IVUS technology is essentially needed to overcome the limitations and enhance the coronary artery characterization. In this paper, a multi-frequency intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) imaging system was developed by incorporating a higher frequency IVUS transducer (80 to 150 MHz) with the conventional IVUS (30-50 MHz) system.
The newly developed system maintains the advantage of deeply penetratingimaging with the conventional IVUS, while offering an improved higher resolution image with IVUS at a higher frequency. The prototyped multifrequency catheter has a clinically compatible size of 0.95 mm and a favorable capability of automated image co-registration. In vitro human coronary artery imaging has demonstrated the feasibility and superiority of the multi-frequency IVUS imaging system to deliver a more comprehensive visualization of the coronary artery. This ultrasonic-only intravascular imaging technique, based on a moderate refinement of the conventional IVUS system, is not only cost-effective from the perspective of manufacturing and clinical practice, but also holds the promise of future translation into clinical benefits
Related Matlab Projects:
- Cardiac Fiber Unfolding by Semidefinite Programming.
- Multiple Hypotheses Image Segmentation and Classification With Application to Dietary Assessment.
- Stereoscopic Visualization and 3-D Technologies in Medical Endoscopic Teleoperation.
- A Dielectric Model of Human Breast Tissue in Terahertz Regime.
- Aerial Obstacle Detection With 3-D Mobile Devices.
- High-Resolution Mesoscopic Fluorescence Molecular Tomography Based on Compressive Sensing.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
- Four-Class Classification of Skin Lesions With Task Decomposition Strategy.
- Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From 3-D Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work