Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From OCT
Nonrigid registration of optical coherence tomography (OCT) images is an important problem in studying eye diseases, evaluating the effect of pharmaceuticals in treating vision loss, and performing group-wise cross-sectional analysis. High dimensional nonrigid registration algorithms required for cross-sectional and longitudinal analysis are still being developed for accurate registration of OCT image volumes, with the speckle noise in images presenting a challenge for registration. Development of algorithms for segmentation of OCT images to generate surface models of retinal layers has advanced considerably and several algorithms are now available that can segment retinal OCT images into constituent retinal surfaces. Important morphometric measurements can be extracted if accurate surface registration algorithm for registering retinal surfaces onto corresponding template surfaces were available.
In this paper, we present a novel method to perform multiple and simultaneous retinal surface registration, targeted to registering surfaces extracted from ocular volumetric OCT images. This enables a point-to-point correspondence (homology) between template and subject surfaces, allowing for a direct, vertex-wise comparison of morphometric measurements across subject groups. We demonstrate that this approach can be used to localize and analyze regional changes in choroidal and nerve fiber layer thickness among healthy and glaucomatous subjects, allowing for cross-sectional population wise analysis. We also demonstrate the method’s ability to track longitudinal changes in optic nerve head morphometry, allowing for within-individual tracking of morphometric changes. This method can also, in the future, be used as a precursor to 3-D OCT image registration to better initialize nonrigid image registration algorithms closer to the desired solution
Related Matlab Projects:
- Multi-frequency intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) imaging.
- Cardiac Fiber Unfolding by Semidefinite Programming.
- Multiple Hypotheses Image Segmentation and Classification With Application to Dietary Assessment.
- Stereoscopic Visualization and 3-D Technologies in Medical Endoscopic Teleoperation.
- A Dielectric Model of Human Breast Tissue in Terahertz Regime.
- Aerial Obstacle Detection With 3-D Mobile Devices.
- High-Resolution Mesoscopic Fluorescence Molecular Tomography Based on Compressive Sensing.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
- Four-Class Classification of Skin Lesions With Task Decomposition Strategy.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work