Cardiac Fiber Unfolding by Semidefinite Programming
Diffusion-tensor imaging allows noninvasive assessment of the myocardial fiber architecture, which is fundamental in understanding the mechanics of the heart. In this context, tractography techniques are often used for representing and visualizing cardiac fibers, but their output is only qualitative. We introduce here a new framework toward a more quantitative description of the cardiac fiber architecture from tractography results. The proposed approach consists in taking three-dimensional (3-D) fiber tracts as inputs, and then unfolding these fibers in the Euclidean plane under local isometry constraints using semidefinite programming.
The solution of the unfolding problem takes the form of a Gram matrix which defines the two-dimensional (2-D) embedding of the fibers and whose spectrum provides quantitative information on their organization. Experiments on synthetic and real data show that unfolding makes it easier to observe and to study the cardiac fiber architecture. Our conclusion is that 2-D embedding of cardiac fibers is a promising approach to supplement 3-D rendering for understanding the functioning of the heart.
Related Matlab Projects:
- Multiple Hypotheses Image Segmentation and Classification With Application to Dietary Assessment.
- Stereoscopic Visualization and 3-D Technologies in Medical Endoscopic Teleoperation.
- A Dielectric Model of Human Breast Tissue in Terahertz Regime.
- Aerial Obstacle Detection With 3-D Mobile Devices.
- High-Resolution Mesoscopic Fluorescence Molecular Tomography Based on Compressive Sensing.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
- Four-Class Classification of Skin Lesions With Task Decomposition Strategy.
- Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From 3-D Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
- Multi-frequency intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) imaging.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work