Aerial Obstacle Detection With 3-D Mobile Devices
In this paper, we present a novel approach for aerial obstacle detection (e.g., branches or awnings) using a 3-D smartphone in the context of the visually impaired (VI) people assistance. This kind of obstacles are especially challenging because they cannot be detected by the walking stick or the guide dog. The algorithm captures the 3-D data of the scene through stereo vision. To our knowledge, this is the first work that presents a technology able to obtain real 3-D measures with smartphones in real time.
The orientation sensors of the device (magnetometer and accelerometer) are used to approximate the walking direction of the user, in order to look for the obstacles only in such a direction. The obtained 3-D data are compressed and then linearized for detecting the potential obstacles. Potential obstacles are tracked in order to accumulate enough evidence to alert the user only when a real obstacle is found. In the experimental section, we show the results of the algorithm in several situations using real data and helped by VI users.
Related Matlab Projects:
- High-Resolution Mesoscopic Fluorescence Molecular Tomography Based on Compressive Sensing.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Exploring Brushlet Based 3D Textures in Transfer Function Specification for Direct Volume Rendering of Abdominal Organs.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- A Fast Parallel Solver for the Forward Problem in Electrical Impedance Tomography.
- Four-Class Classification of Skin Lesions With Task Decomposition Strategy.
- Exact Surface Registration of Retinal Surfaces From 3-D Optical Coherence Tomography Images.
- Multi-frequency intravascular ultrasound (IVUS) imaging.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work