Elongated Field Free Point Data Acquisition in Imaging
The magnetic particle imaging (MPI) technology is a new imagingtechnique featuring an excellent possibility to detect iron oxide based nanoparticle accumulations in vivo. The excitation of the particles and in turn the signal generation in MPI are achieved by using oscillating magnetic fields. In order to realize a spatial encoding, a field-free point (FFP) is steered through the field of view (FOV). Such a positioning of the FFP can thereby be achieved by mechanical or electromagnetical movement.
Conventionally, the data acquisition path is either a planar 2-D or a 3-D FFP trajectory. Assuming human applications, the size of the FOV sampled by such trajectories is strongly limited by heating of the body and by nerve stimulations. In this work, a new approach acquiring MPI data based on the axial elongation of a 2-D FFP trajectory is proposed. It is shown that such an elongation can be used as a data acquisition path to significantly increase the acquisition speed, with negligible loss of spatial resolution.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Geodesic atlas-based labeling of anatomical trees: Application and evaluation on airways extracted from CT.
- Fast and Robust Design of Time-Optimal k-Space Trajectories in MRI.
- Fast X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction Using a Linearized Augmented Lagrangian Method With Ordered Subsets.
- Spinal Navigation and Imaging: History, Trends and Future.
- A Pipeline for the Generation of Realistic 3D Synthetic Echocardiographic Sequences: Methodology and Open-access Database.
- Automated 3-D Retinal Layer Segmentation of Macular Optical Coherence Tomography Images With Serous Pigment Epithelial Detachments.
- Fast Parallel MR Image Reconstruction via B1-Based, Adaptive Restart, Iterative Soft Thresholding Algorithms (BARISTA).
- Ultrasound Shear Wave Elasticity Imaging Quantifies Coronary Perfusion Pressure Effect on Cardiac Compliance.
- The Evaluation of Data Completeness and Image Quality in Multiplexing Multi-Pinhole SPECT.
- Vertebroplasty Performance on Simulator for 19 Surgeons Using Hierarchical Task Analysis.
- Multi-Dimensional Flow-Preserving Compressed Sensing (MuFloCoS) for Time-Resolved Velocity-Encoded Phase Contrast MRI.
- Regularization Designs for Uniform Spatial Resolution and Noise Properties in Statistical Image Reconstruction for 3-D X-ray CT.
- Including Signal Intensity Increases the Performance of Blind Source Separation on Brain Imaging Data.
- A Model of Population and Subject (MOPS) Intensities with Application to Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation.
- Multi-Target Tracking with Time-Varying Clutter Rate and Detection Profile: Application to Time-lapse Cell Microscopy Sequences.
- Transcranial Assessment and Visualization of Acoustic Cavitation: Modeling and Experimental Validation.
- Microstructural characterization of the pia-arachnoid complex using optical coherence tomography.
- Benchmark for algorithms segmenting the left atrium from 3D CT and MRI datasets.
- Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability Using a Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition: Comparison of Results With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Signals Variability
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work