Pipeline for 3D Synthetic Echocardiographic Sequences
Quantification of cardiac deformation and strain with 3D ultrasound takes considerable research efforts. Nevertheless, a widespread use of these techniques in clinical practice is still held back due to the lack of a solid verification process to quantify and compare performance. In this context, the use of fully synthetic sequences has become an established tool for initial in silico evaluation. Nevertheless, the realism of existing simulation techniques is still too limited to represent reliable benchmarking data. Moreover, the fact that different centers typically make use of in-house developed simulation pipelines makes a fair comparison difficult. In this context, this paper introduces a novel pipeline for the generation of synthetic 3D cardiac ultrasound image sequences.
State-of-the art solutions in the fields of electromechanical modeling and ultrasound simulation are combined within an original framework that exploits a real ultrasound recording to learn and simulate realistic speckle textures. The simulated images show typical artifacts that make motion tracking in ultrasound challenging. The ground-truth displacement field is available voxelwise and is fully controlled by the electromechanical model. By progressively modifying mechanical and ultrasound parameters, the sensitivity of 3D strain algorithms to pathology and image properties can be evaluated. The proposed pipeline is used to generate an initial library of 8 sequences including healthy and pathological cases, which is made freely accessible to the research community via our project web-page..
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Automated 3-D Retinal Layer Segmentation of Macular Optical Coherence Tomography Images With Serous Pigment Epithelial Detachments.
- Fast Parallel MR Image Reconstruction via B1-Based, Adaptive Restart, Iterative Soft Thresholding Algorithms (BARISTA).
- Ultrasound Shear Wave Elasticity Imaging Quantifies Coronary Perfusion Pressure Effect on Cardiac Compliance.
- The Evaluation of Data Completeness and Image Quality in Multiplexing Multi-Pinhole SPECT.
- Vertebroplasty Performance on Simulator for 19 Surgeons Using Hierarchical Task Analysis.
- Multi-Dimensional Flow-Preserving Compressed Sensing (MuFloCoS) for Time-Resolved Velocity-Encoded Phase Contrast MRI.
- Regularization Designs for Uniform Spatial Resolution and Noise Properties in Statistical Image Reconstruction for 3-D X-ray CT.
- Including Signal Intensity Increases the Performance of Blind Source Separation on Brain Imaging Data.
- A Model of Population and Subject (MOPS) Intensities with Application to Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation.
- Multi-Target Tracking with Time-Varying Clutter Rate and Detection Profile: Application to Time-lapse Cell Microscopy Sequences.
- Transcranial Assessment and Visualization of Acoustic Cavitation: Modeling and Experimental Validation.
- Microstructural characterization of the pia-arachnoid complex using optical coherence tomography.
- Benchmark for algorithms segmenting the left atrium from 3D CT and MRI datasets.
- Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability Using a Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition: Comparison of Results With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Signals Variability
- Axially Elongated Field-Free Point Data Acquisition in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- Geodesic atlas-based labeling of anatomical trees: Application and evaluation on airways extracted from CT.
- Fast and Robust Design of Time-Optimal k-Space Trajectories in MRI.
- Fast X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction Using a Linearized Augmented Lagrangian Method With Ordered Subsets.
- Spinal Navigation and Imaging: History, Trends and Future.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work