Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability
Laser Doppler flowmetry (LDF) and laser speckle contrast imaging(LSCI) have emerged as noninvasive optical modalities to monitor microvascular blood flow. Many studies proposed to extract physiological information from LDF by analyzing signals variability. By opposition, such analyses for LSCI data have not been conducted yet. We propose to analyze LSCI variability using a novel data-driven method: the complete ensemble empirical mode decomposition with adaptive noise (CEEMDAN). CEEMDAN is suitable for nonlinear and nonstationary data and leads to intrinsic mode functions (IMFs). It is based on the ensemble empirical mode decomposition (EEMD) which relies on empirical mode decomposition (EMD).
In our work the average frequencies of LSCI IMFs given by CEEMDAN are compared with the ones given by EMD and EEMD. Moreover, LDF signals acquired simultaneously to LSCI data are also processed with CEEMDAN, EMD and EEMD. We show that the average frequencies of IMFs given by CEEMDAN depend on the signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) used in the computation but, for a given SNR, the average frequencies found for LSCI are close to the ones obtained for LDF. By opposition, EEMD leads to IMFs with frequencies that do not vary much when the SNR level is higher than a threshold. The new CEEMDAN algorithm has the advantage of achieving a complete decomposition with no error in the reconstruction but our study suggests that further work is needed to gain knowledge in the adjustment of the added noise level. CEEMDAN, EMD and EEMD are data-driven methods that can provide a better knowledge of LSCI.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Axially Elongated Field-Free Point Data Acquisition in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- Geodesic atlas-based labeling of anatomical trees: Application and evaluation on airways extracted from CT.
- Fast and Robust Design of Time-Optimal k-Space Trajectories in MRI.
- Fast X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction Using a Linearized Augmented Lagrangian Method With Ordered Subsets.
- Spinal Navigation and Imaging: History, Trends and Future.
- A Pipeline for the Generation of Realistic 3D Synthetic Echocardiographic Sequences: Methodology and Open-access Database.
- Automated 3-D Retinal Layer Segmentation of Macular Optical Coherence Tomography Images With Serous Pigment Epithelial Detachments.
- Fast Parallel MR Image Reconstruction via B1-Based, Adaptive Restart, Iterative Soft Thresholding Algorithms (BARISTA).
- Ultrasound Shear Wave Elasticity Imaging Quantifies Coronary Perfusion Pressure Effect on Cardiac Compliance.
- The Evaluation of Data Completeness and Image Quality in Multiplexing Multi-Pinhole SPECT.
- Vertebroplasty Performance on Simulator for 19 Surgeons Using Hierarchical Task Analysis.
- Multi-Dimensional Flow-Preserving Compressed Sensing (MuFloCoS) for Time-Resolved Velocity-Encoded Phase Contrast MRI.
- Regularization Designs for Uniform Spatial Resolution and Noise Properties in Statistical Image Reconstruction for 3-D X-ray CT.
- Including Signal Intensity Increases the Performance of Blind Source Separation on Brain Imaging Data.
- A Model of Population and Subject (MOPS) Intensities with Application to Multiple Sclerosis Lesion Segmentation.
- Multi-Target Tracking with Time-Varying Clutter Rate and Detection Profile: Application to Time-lapse Cell Microscopy Sequences.
- Transcranial Assessment and Visualization of Acoustic Cavitation: Modeling and Experimental Validation.
- Microstructural characterization of the pia-arachnoid complex using optical coherence tomography.
- Benchmark for algorithms segmenting the left atrium from 3D CT and MRI datasets.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work