Classifier and Spectral Technique for Hyperspectral Image
Classification and spectral unmixing are two important techniques for hyperspectral data exploitation. Traditionally, these techniques have been exploited independently. In this paper, we propose a new technique that exploits their complementarity. Specifically, we develop a new framework for semisupervised hyperspectral image classification that naturally integrates the information provided by discriminative classification and spectral unmixing. The idea is to assign more confidence to the information provided by discriminative classification for those pixels that can be easily catalogued due to their spectral purity. For those pixels that are more highly mixed in nature, we assign more confidence to the information provided by spectral unmixing. In this case, we use a traditional spectral unmixing chain to produce the abundance fractions of the pure signatures (endmembers) that model the mixture information at a subpixel level.
The decision on which source of information is prioritized in the process is taken adaptively, when new unlabeled samples are selected and included in our semisupervised framework. In this regard, the proposed approach can adaptively integrate these two sources of information without the need to establish any weight parameters, thus exploiting the complementarity of classification and unmixing and selecting the most appropriate source of information in each case. In order to test our concept, which has similar computational complexity as traditional semisupervised classification strategies, we have used two different hyperspectral data sets with different characteristics and spatial resolution. In our experiments, we consider two different discriminative classifiers: multinomial logistic regression and probabilistic support vector machine. The obtained results indicate that the proposed approach, which jointly exploits the features provided by classification and spectral unmixing in adaptive fashion, offers an effective solution to improve- classification performance in hyperspectral scenes containing mixed pixels.
Related Matlab Gui Projects:
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Progressive Band Processing of Constrained Energy Minimization for Subpixel Detection.
- Hyperspectral Image Denoising via Sparse Representation and Low-Rank Constraint.
- Unsupervised Band Selection by Integrating the Overall Accuracy and Redundancy.
- Efficient Compressed Sensing Method for Moving-Target Imaging by Exploiting the Geometry Information of the Defocused Results.
- Linear Spectral Mixture Analysis via Multiple-Kernel Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- An Efficient Approach for Automatic Rectangular Building Extraction From Very High Resolution Optical Satellite Imagery.
- Joint Image Registration and Fusion for Panchromatic and Multispectral Images.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- A Novel Approach of an Absolute Encoder Coding Pattern.
- A Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays.
- Indicator Cokriging-Based Subpixel Mapping Without Prior Spatial Structure Information.
- Rotation-Invariant Object Detection in Remote Sensing Images Based on Radial-Gradient Angle.
- No Reference Uneven Illumination Assessment for Dermoscopy Images.
- Data-Driven Soft Sensor Modeling for Algal Blooms Monitoring.
- Automated Histology Analysis: Opportunities for signal processing.
- Pansharpening of Multispectral Images Based on Nonlocal Parameter Optimization.
- A High-Order Imaging Algorithm for High-Resolution Spaceborne SAR Based on a Modified Equivalent Squint Range Model.
- Rotational Pixel Swapping Method for Detection of Circular Features in Binary Images.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work