Invariant Object Detection in Remote Sensing Images
To improve the detection precision in complicated backgrounds, a novel rotation-invariant object detection method to detect objects in remote sensing images is proposed in this letter. First, a rotation-invariant feature called radial-gradient angle (RGA) is defined and used to find potential object pixels from the detected image blocks by combining with radial distance. Then, a principal direction voting process is proposed to gather the evidence of objects from potential object pixels.
Since the RGA combined with the radial distance is discriminative and the voting processgathers the evidence of objects independently, the interference of the backgrounds is effectively reduced. Experimental results demonstrate that the proposed method outperforms other existing well-known methods (such as the shape context-based method and rotation-invariant part-based model) and achieves higher detection precision for objects with different directions and shapes in complicated background. Moreover, the antinoise performance and parameter influence are also discussed.
Related Matlab Gui Projects:
- No Reference Uneven Illumination Assessment for Dermoscopy Images.
- Data-Driven Soft Sensor Modeling for Algal Blooms Monitoring.
- Automated Histology Analysis: Opportunities for signal processing.
- Pansharpening of Multispectral Images Based on Nonlocal Parameter Optimization.
- A High-Order Imaging Algorithm for High-Resolution Spaceborne SAR Based on a Modified Equivalent Squint Range Model.
- Rotational Pixel Swapping Method for Detection of Circular Features in Binary Images.
- Complementarity of Discriminative Classifiers and Spectral Unmixing Techniques for the Interpretation of Hyperspectral Images.
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Progressive Band Processing of Constrained Energy Minimization for Subpixel Detection.
- Hyperspectral Image Denoising via Sparse Representation and Low-Rank Constraint.
- Unsupervised Band Selection by Integrating the Overall Accuracy and Redundancy.
- Efficient Compressed Sensing Method for Moving-Target Imaging by Exploiting the Geometry Information of the Defocused Results.
- Linear Spectral Mixture Analysis via Multiple-Kernel Learning for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- An Efficient Approach for Automatic Rectangular Building Extraction From Very High Resolution Optical Satellite Imagery.
- Joint Image Registration and Fusion for Panchromatic and Multispectral Images.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- A Novel Approach of an Absolute Encoder Coding Pattern.
- A Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays.
- Indicator Cokriging-Based Subpixel Mapping Without Prior Spatial Structure Information.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work