Analysis Via Kernel Learning for Image Classification
Linear spectral mixture analysis (LSMA) has received wide interests for spectral unmixing in the remote sensing community. This paper introduces a framework called multiplekernel learning-based spectral mixture analysis (MKL-SMA) that integrates a newly proposed MKL method into the training process of LSMA. MKL-SMA allows us to adopt a set of nonlinear basis kernels to better characterize the data so that it can enrich the discriminant capability in classification. Because a single kernel is often insufficient to well present all the data characteristics, MKL-SMA has the advantage of providing a broader range of representation flexibilities;
it also eases the kernel selection process because the kernel combination parameters can be learned automatically. Unlike most MKL approaches where complex nonlinear optimization problems are involved in their training process, we derived a closed-form solution of the kernel combination parameters in MKL-SMA. Our method is thus efficient for training and easy to implement. The usefulness of MKL-SMA is demonstrated by conducting real hyperspectral image experiments for performance evaluation. Promising results manifest the effectiveness of the proposed MKL-SMA.
Related Matlab Gui Projects:
- An Efficient Approach for Automatic Rectangular Building Extraction From Very High Resolution Optical Satellite Imagery.
- Joint Image Registration and Fusion for Panchromatic and Multispectral Images.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- A Novel Approach of an Absolute Encoder Coding Pattern.
- A Novel Multiple-Instance Learning-Based Approach to Computer-Aided Detection of Tuberculosis on Chest X-Rays.
- Indicator Cokriging-Based Subpixel Mapping Without Prior Spatial Structure Information.
- Rotation-Invariant Object Detection in Remote Sensing Images Based on Radial-Gradient Angle.
- No Reference Uneven Illumination Assessment for Dermoscopy Images.
- Data-Driven Soft Sensor Modeling for Algal Blooms Monitoring.
- Automated Histology Analysis: Opportunities for signal processing.
- Pansharpening of Multispectral Images Based on Nonlocal Parameter Optimization.
- A High-Order Imaging Algorithm for High-Resolution Spaceborne SAR Based on a Modified Equivalent Squint Range Model.
- Rotational Pixel Swapping Method for Detection of Circular Features in Binary Images.
- Complementarity of Discriminative Classifiers and Spectral Unmixing Techniques for the Interpretation of Hyperspectral Images.
- Snakes on a Plane: A perfect snap for bioimage analysis.
- Progressive Band Processing of Constrained Energy Minimization for Subpixel Detection.
- Hyperspectral Image Denoising via Sparse Representation and Low-Rank Constraint.
- Unsupervised Band Selection by Integrating the Overall Accuracy and Redundancy.
- Efficient Compressed Sensing Method for Moving-Target Imaging by Exploiting the Geometry Information of the Defocused Results.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work