Binocular Suppression Based Video for Codec System
Asymmetric video coding based on binocular suppression provides a prospect for improving coding efficiency since one view in stereoscopic video can be encoded at lower bitrates than the other view without a loss of perceptual video quality. In this paper, we propose a joint rate control scheme for asymmetric stereoscopic video coding in a hybrid video codec system, which supports binocular suppression-based asymmetric stereoscopic video coding in a theoretical basis within an optimization framework. To obtain an optimal solution to quantization steps for joint rate control, we apply the Karush–Kuhn–Tucker (KKT) conditions in minimizing the perceptual distortion of decoded video under the conditions that: 1) the sum of bits generated from two video encoders is constrained within a given bit budget; 2) the quality of a primary view is superior to that of an auxiliary view with an allowable difference between two view qualities; and 3) the distortion of an auxiliary view is less than a given threshold value for high bitrate encoding.
As a result, the proposed rate control scheme effectively enhances the perceptual quality based on an optimization framework by taking into account the binocular suppression and also simultaneously controlling the rates of both the left and right views of stereoscopic video under the constraints with a given target bit budget and an allowed quality difference. Experimental results demonstrate that, compared with the independent rate control scheme, the proposed joint rate control scheme with KKT conditions for asymmetric stereoscopic video coding not only demonstrates comparable 3-D perceived visual quality with an overall gain of 0.33 dB, but also attains 2-D visual quality gain by an average of 2.49 dB while accurately satisfying the given constraints in the proposed optimization framework.
Related DIP Project Titles:
- Overview of Measurement Methods for Factors Affecting the Human Visual System in 3D Displays.
- Improving the Spatial Resolution of Landsat TM/ETM+ Through Fusion With SPOT5 Images via Learning-Based Super-Resolution.
- Correcting Incompatible DN Values and Geometric Errors in Nighttime Lights Time-Series Images.
- Analysis of Interactions Among Two Tropical Depressions and Typhoons Tembin and Bolaven (2012) in Pacific Ocean by Using Satellite Cloud Images.
- Quantitative Aspects of Single-Molecule Microscopy: Information-theoretic analysis of single-molecule data.
- MTSAT-1R Visible Imager Point Spread Function Correction, Part II: Theory.
- A Fast Integral Image Computing Hardware Architecture With High Power and Area Efficiency.
- Active Contour-Based Cell Segmentation During Freezing and Its Application in Cryopreservation.
- A Novel Stability Quantification for Disk Laser Welding by Using Frequency Correlation Coefficient Between Multiple-Optics Signals.
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Superpixel Segmentation for Polarimetric SAR Imagery Using Local Iterative Clustering.
- A Fast Radial Scanned Near-Field 3-D SAR Imaging System and the Reconstruction Method.
- Extracting Man-Made Objects From High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Images via Fast Level Set Evolutions.
- A Self-Adaptive Wavelet-Based Algorithm for Wave Measurement Using Nautical Radar.
- Aircraft Recognition in High-Resolution Optical Satellite Remote Sensing Images.
- Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability Using a Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition: Comparison of Results With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Signals Variability.
- Vibration Spectrum Imaging: A Novel Bearing Fault Classification Approach.
- Median Filtered Image Quality Enhancement and Anti-Forensics via Variational Deconvolution.
- Stereoscopic Visualization and 3-D Technologies in Medical Endoscopic Teleoperation.
- A Methodology for Visually Lossless JPEG2000 Compression of Monochrome Stereo Images.
- Geometrically Consistent Stereoscopic Image Editing Using Patch-Based Synthesis.
- Quantitative Error Analysis of Bilateral Filtering.
- Consistency-Driven Alternating Optimization for Multigraph Matching: A Unified Approach.
- Entertainment and Immersive Content: What’s in store for your viewing pleasure.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work