Analysis Interactions Among Two in ocean by Satellite
This paper presents a framework for using remote sensing imagery and image processing techniques to analyze the interactions among tropical depressions (TDs) and typhoons. The purpose is to properly understand and predict this phenomenon, in order to reduce their influence on the regions where they pass by. Improvements on the understanding of the interactions among TDs and typhoons are obtained and presented. They carry the potential to improve forecast of severe weather system. In this paper, we analyzed the physical responses of TDs on two typhoons Tembin and Bolaven (2012), including TD’s appearance, development, interaction, and mergence. According to the Central Weather Bureau of Taiwan, Tembin and Bolaven were formed about 1550 km apart.
In general, the Fujiwhara effect happens when two storms are within a distance of 1400 km. Does the TD have impacts on the typhoons, and could we also call this impact as Fujiwhara effect? The 3-D profiles of the weather systems are reconstructed using the multifunctional transport satellite (MTSAT) infrared cloud images by the image reconstruction technique (IRT). The 3-D profiles of typhoons were implemented for investigating the in-depth distribution of the cloud top from a surface cloud image. The main parameters, which have been analyzed in this paper, are distance, height difference, rotation, and sizes of the two TDs and the two typhoons. The results showed that two TDs occurred between typhoons Tembin and Bolaven, which interacted with each other through upward convection and attraction between two typhoons and the TDs, respectively. The mergence of the two TDs caused the typhoons to start rotating and generate strengthened power. The findings of the TD effects on two typhoons represent a new aspect of the interaction between TD and typhoon.
Related DIP Project Titles:
- Quantitative Aspects of Single-Molecule Microscopy: Information-theoretic analysis of single-molecule data.
- MTSAT-1R Visible Imager Point Spread Function Correction, Part II: Theory.
- A Fast Integral Image Computing Hardware Architecture With High Power and Area Efficiency.
- Active Contour-Based Cell Segmentation During Freezing and Its Application in Cryopreservation.
- A Novel Stability Quantification for Disk Laser Welding by Using Frequency Correlation Coefficient Between Multiple-Optics Signals.
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Superpixel Segmentation for Polarimetric SAR Imagery Using Local Iterative Clustering.
- A Fast Radial Scanned Near-Field 3-D SAR Imaging System and the Reconstruction Method.
- Extracting Man-Made Objects From High Spatial Resolution Remote Sensing Images via Fast Level Set Evolutions.
- A Self-Adaptive Wavelet-Based Algorithm for Wave Measurement Using Nautical Radar.
- Aircraft Recognition in High-Resolution Optical Satellite Remote Sensing Images.
- Analysis of Laser Speckle Contrast Images Variability Using a Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition: Comparison of Results With Laser Doppler Flowmetry Signals Variability.
- Vibration Spectrum Imaging: A Novel Bearing Fault Classification Approach.
- Median Filtered Image Quality Enhancement and Anti-Forensics via Variational Deconvolution.
- Stereoscopic Visualization and 3-D Technologies in Medical Endoscopic Teleoperation.
- A Methodology for Visually Lossless JPEG2000 Compression of Monochrome Stereo Images.
- Geometrically Consistent Stereoscopic Image Editing Using Patch-Based Synthesis.
- Quantitative Error Analysis of Bilateral Filtering.
- Consistency-Driven Alternating Optimization for Multigraph Matching: A Unified Approach.
- Entertainment and Immersive Content: What’s in store for your viewing pleasure.
- Binocular Suppression-Based Stereoscopic Video Coding by Joint Rate Control With KKT Conditions for a Hybrid Video Codec System.
- Overview of Measurement Methods for Factors Affecting the Human Visual System in 3D Displays.
- Improving the Spatial Resolution of Landsat TM/ETM+ Through Fusion With SPOT5 Images via Learning-Based Super-Resolution.
- Correcting Incompatible DN Values and Geometric Errors in Nighttime Lights Time-Series Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work