UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems
Ultrawideband (UWB) short-range communication systems have proved to be valuable in medical technology, particularly for implanted devices, due to their low-power consumption, low cost, small size, and high data rates. Neural activity monitoring in the brain requires high data rate (800 kb/s per neural sensor), and we target a system supporting a large number of sensors, in particular, aggregate transmission above 430 Mb/s (~512 sensors). Knowledge of channel behavior is required to determine the maximum allowable power to 1) respect ANSI guidelines for avoiding tissue damage, and 2) respect FCC guidelines on unlicensed transmissions.
We utilize a realistic model of the biological channel to inform the design of antennas for the implanted transmitter and the external receiver under these requirements. Antennas placement is examined under two scenarios having contrasting power constraints. Performance of the system within the biological tissues is examined via simulation and experiment. Our miniaturized antennas, 12 mm x 12 mm, need worst-case receiver sensitivities of -38 and -30.5 dBm for the first and second scenarios, respectively. These sensitivities allow us to successfully detect signals transmitted through tissues in the 3.1-10.6-GHz UWB band.
Related Matlab Simulation Project Titles:
- An Improved Hazard Rate Twisting Approach for the Statistic of the Sum of Subexponential Variates.
- Networked-Based Hybrid Distributed Power Sharing and Control for Islanded Microgrid Systems.
- Cost effective railway signalling by wireless communication among onboard controllers and switch controllers.
- A Hybrid RF/Baseband Precoding Processor Based on Parallel-Index-Selection Matrix-Inversion-Bypass Simultaneous Orthogonal Matching Pursuit for Millimeter Wave MIMO Systems.
- Design and Optimization of Multiclocked Embedded Systems Using Formal Techniques.
- Statistical Multiband Multistandard LNA Module.
- Improving physical-layer security in wireless communications using diversity techniques.
- On Secrecy Performance of Antenna Selection Aided MIMO Systems Against Eavesdropping.
- Secure Beamforming For MIMO Broadcasting With Wireless Information And Power Transfer.
- MASK-BAN: Movement-Aided Authenticated Secret Key Extraction Utilizing Channel Characteristics in Body Area Networks.
- In-Band Full-Duplex Relaying: A Survey, Research Issues and Challenges.
- Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation in LTE-Based MIMO-OFDMA Systems With User Rate Constraints.
- Channel Estimation for Two-Way MIMO Relay Systems in Frequency-Selective Fading.
- Propagation Characteristics of Circularly and Linearly Polarized Electromagnetic Waves in Urban Macrocell Scenario.
- A Multistage CPE Scheme Based on Crossed Constellation Transformation for M-QAM.
- Capsule Robot for Obesity Treatment With Wireless Powering and Communication.
- Robust Energy Efficiency Maximization in Cognitive Radio Networks: The Worst-Case Optimization Approach.
- Improved Ultrasonic Phased Array Based on Encoded Transmissions for Obstacle Detection.
- New design of compact dual band-notch ultra-wideband bandpass filter based on coupled wave canceller inverted T-shaped stubs.
- Field of a short dipole above a dielectric half-space with rough interface.
- On the Capacity Bounds for Poisson Interference Channels.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work