Dielectric half space with rough interface
The accurate prediction of radiowave coverage at high frequency-ultra high frequency over irregular terrain features is of importance in the design and development of low-cost and low-power communicationsystems. This study studies the problem of electromagnetic wave propagation, excited by a short dipole, above a dielectric ground plane with an arbitrary dielectric profile and an irregular interface. This investigation is a natural extension of the classical Sommerfeld problem with the exception of the random surface irregularities at the interface between the two dielectric media. It is assumed that the interface profile height variations are small compared with the wavelength.
First, the bistatic scattering of a plane wave illuminating the rough surface is solved using a perturbation solution of an integral equation for the induced polarisation current. Analytical expressions for the coherent field and incoherent scattered power at an arbitrary observation point are obtained. Then, the solutions for the coherent and incoherent scattered power generated by a small dipole of arbitrary orientation and position are derived by expanding the field of the dipole in terms of a continuous spectrum of plane waves and using superposition. The effects of the rough interface on the surface waves and on depolarisation are studied.
Related Matlab Simulation Project Titles:
- On the Capacity Bounds for Poisson Interference Channels.
- Biological Channel Modeling and Implantable UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems.
- An Improved Hazard Rate Twisting Approach for the Statistic of the Sum of Subexponential Variates.
- Networked-Based Hybrid Distributed Power Sharing and Control for Islanded Microgrid Systems.
- Cost effective railway signalling by wireless communication among onboard controllers and switch controllers.
- A Hybrid RF/Baseband Precoding Processor Based on Parallel-Index-Selection Matrix-Inversion-Bypass Simultaneous Orthogonal Matching Pursuit for Millimeter Wave MIMO Systems.
- Design and Optimization of Multiclocked Embedded Systems Using Formal Techniques.
- Statistical Multiband Multistandard LNA Module.
- Improving physical-layer security in wireless communications using diversity techniques.
- On Secrecy Performance of Antenna Selection Aided MIMO Systems Against Eavesdropping.
- Secure Beamforming For MIMO Broadcasting With Wireless Information And Power Transfer.
- MASK-BAN: Movement-Aided Authenticated Secret Key Extraction Utilizing Channel Characteristics in Body Area Networks.
- In-Band Full-Duplex Relaying: A Survey, Research Issues and Challenges.
- Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation in LTE-Based MIMO-OFDMA Systems With User Rate Constraints.
- Channel Estimation for Two-Way MIMO Relay Systems in Frequency-Selective Fading.
- Propagation Characteristics of Circularly and Linearly Polarized Electromagnetic Waves in Urban Macrocell Scenario.
- A Multistage CPE Scheme Based on Crossed Constellation Transformation for M-QAM.
- Capsule Robot for Obesity Treatment With Wireless Powering and Communication.
- Robust Energy Efficiency Maximization in Cognitive Radio Networks: The Worst-Case Optimization Approach.
- Improved Ultrasonic Phased Array Based on Encoded Transmissions for Obstacle Detection.
- New design of compact dual band-notch ultra-wideband bandpass filter based on coupled wave canceller inverted T-shaped stubs.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work