Resource Allocation in LTE Based MIMO OFDMA Systems
In recent years, the enormous energy consumption of wirelesscommunication systems has aroused universal concerns throughout the world. Hence, energy efficiency has become one of the central topics in today’s wireless communication industry. In this paper, we study energy-efficient resource allocation for Long Term Evolution (LTE) cellular mobile systems. To be applicable in LTE systems, both multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) radio access network and resource blocks (RBs) for subchannel assignment are considered in this work, functioning as two distinguishing characteristics for LTE resource allocation. In particular, an optimization problem concerning joint RB assignment, and power allocation is formulated to maximize the energy efficiency measured by “bits-per-Joule” metric, under per-user quality-of-service (QoS) requirements in the form of user rate constraints.
We first show that this energy-efficient resource allocation problem can be converted into a more tractable equivalent problem by which the fractional objective of energy efficiency is well settled. With the Lagrange dual method then, we decouple the RB assignment and power allocation on different subchannels using dual decomposition, which greatly simplifies the combinatorial RB assignment, and address the equivalent problem effectively via solving a series of dual optimization problems. Moreover, a computationally efficient but near-optimal algorithm is proposed to perform QoS-aware energy-efficient resource allocation in practice. Simulation results show that our proposed algorithm may not only improve energy efficiency significantly but fully satisfy users’ rate requirements as well. Moreover, with MIMO-OFDMA and RB assignment being considered, the proposed algorithm may be more applicable in LTE systems than most existing schemes on energy-efficient resource allocation.
Related Matlab Simulation Project Titles:
- Channel Estimation for Two-Way MIMO Relay Systems in Frequency-Selective Fading.
- Propagation Characteristics of Circularly and Linearly Polarized Electromagnetic Waves in Urban Macrocell Scenario.
- A Multistage CPE Scheme Based on Crossed Constellation Transformation for M-QAM.
- Capsule Robot for Obesity Treatment With Wireless Powering and Communication.
- Robust Energy Efficiency Maximization in Cognitive Radio Networks: The Worst-Case Optimization Approach.
- Improved Ultrasonic Phased Array Based on Encoded Transmissions for Obstacle Detection.
- New design of compact dual band-notch ultra-wideband bandpass filter based on coupled wave canceller inverted T-shaped stubs.
- Field of a short dipole above a dielectric half-space with rough interface.
- On the Capacity Bounds for Poisson Interference Channels.
- Biological Channel Modeling and Implantable UWB Antenna Design for Neural Recording Systems.
- An Improved Hazard Rate Twisting Approach for the Statistic of the Sum of Subexponential Variates.
- Networked-Based Hybrid Distributed Power Sharing and Control for Islanded Microgrid Systems.
- Cost effective railway signalling by wireless communication among onboard controllers and switch controllers.
- A Hybrid RF/Baseband Precoding Processor Based on Parallel-Index-Selection Matrix-Inversion-Bypass Simultaneous Orthogonal Matching Pursuit for Millimeter Wave MIMO Systems.
- Design and Optimization of Multiclocked Embedded Systems Using Formal Techniques.
- Statistical Multiband Multistandard LNA Module.
- Improving physical-layer security in wireless communications using diversity techniques.
- On Secrecy Performance of Antenna Selection Aided MIMO Systems Against Eavesdropping.
- Secure Beamforming For MIMO Broadcasting With Wireless Information And Power Transfer.
- MASK-BAN: Movement-Aided Authenticated Secret Key Extraction Utilizing Channel Characteristics in Body Area Networks.
- In-Band Full-Duplex Relaying: A Survey, Research Issues and Challenges.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work