Switched Reluctance Motor Drives Magnetic Saturation
In this letter, an approach to eliminate the mutual flux effect on the rotor position estimation of switched reluctance motor drives without a priori knowledge of mutual flux is proposed, while operating in both linear and saturated magnetic regions. Considering magnetic saturation, the incremental-inductance estimation using the phase current slope difference method can be classified into three modes: Modes I-III. At positive-current-slope and negative-current-slope sampling point of one phase, the sign of current slope of the other phase changes in Modes I and II, but does not change in Mode III. Theoretically, the incremental-inductance estimation error introduced by the mutual flux is both rotor position and phase current dependent, which is ±1% to ±7% for the studied motor in Modes I and II.
However, in Mode III, the mutual flux effect does not exist. Therefore, two methods are proposed to ensure that the incremental-inductance estimation is working in Mode III exclusively. The first one is variable-sampling incremental-inductance estimation for the outgoing phase and the other is the variable-hysteresis-band current control for the incoming phase. Simulation and experimental results show that the proposed method improves position estimation accuracy by 2° compared with the conventional method without variable-sampling and variable-hysteresis-band current control.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- Analysis and Parameter Optimization of Start-up Process for LLC Resonant Converter.
- A Fault-Tolerant Three-Phase Adjustable Speed Drive Topology With Active Common-Mode Voltage Suppression.
- Enabling High-Frequency High-Efficiency Non-Isolated Boost Converters with Quasi-Square-Wave Zero-Voltage Switching and On-Chip Dynamic Dead-Time Controlled Synchronous Gate Drive.
- A Level-Increased Nearest Level Modulation Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
- A High-Frequency Model for a PCM Buck Converter.
- Modeling and Control of Series–Series Compensated Inductive Power Transfer System.
- Bidirectional PWM Converter Integrating Cell Voltage Equalizer Using Series-Resonant Voltage Multiplier for Series-Connected Energy Storage Cells.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part II: Review of Control and Modulation Techniques.
- High Step-Up Converter With Three-Winding Coupled Inductor for Fuel Cell Energy Source Applications.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work