PWM Converter Integrating Cell Voltage Equalizer
In conventional energy storage systems using series-connected energy storage cells such as lithium-ion battery cells and supercapacitors (SCs), an interface bidirectional converter and cell voltage equalizer are separately required to manage charging/discharging and ensure years of safe operation. In this paper, a bidirectional PWM converter integrating cell voltage equalizer is proposed. This proposed integrated converter can be derived by combining a traditional bidirectional PWM converter and series-resonant voltage multiplier (SRVM) that functionally operates as an equalizer and is driven by asymmetric square wave voltage generated at the switching node of the converter.
The converter and equalizer can be integrated into a single unit without increasing the switch count, achieving not only system-level but also circuit-level simplifications. Open-loop control is feasible for the SRVM when operated in discontinuous conduction mode, meaning the proposed integrated converter can operate similarly to conventional bidirectional converters. An experimental charge-discharge cycling test for six SCs connected in series was performed using the proposed integrated converter. The cell voltage imbalance was gradually eliminated by the SRVM while series-connected SCs were cycled by the bidirectional converter. All the cell voltages were eventually unified, demonstrating the integrated functions of the proposed converter.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part II: Review of Control and Modulation Techniques.
- High Step-Up Converter With Three-Winding Coupled Inductor for Fuel Cell Energy Source Applications.
- Elimination of Mutual Flux Effect on Rotor Position Estimation of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives Considering Magnetic Saturation.
- Analysis and Parameter Optimization of Start-up Process for LLC Resonant Converter.
- A Fault-Tolerant Three-Phase Adjustable Speed Drive Topology With Active Common-Mode Voltage Suppression.
- Enabling High-Frequency High-Efficiency Non-Isolated Boost Converters with Quasi-Square-Wave Zero-Voltage Switching and On-Chip Dynamic Dead-Time Controlled Synchronous Gate Drive.
- A Level-Increased Nearest Level Modulation Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
- A High-Frequency Model for a PCM Buck Converter.
- Modeling and Control of Series–Series Compensated Inductive Power Transfer System.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work