Modulation Method for Modular Multilevel Converters
The modular multilevel converter (MMC) is emerging to be a promising approach for medium- and high-voltage applications. This paper proposes a modified nearest level modulation (NLM) method for the MMC, with which the level number of ac output voltage increases to 2N + 1 (where N is the submodule numbers per arm) as great as that of the carrier-phase-shifted PWM and the improved submodule unified PWM methods. The level number is almost doubled and the height of the step in the step wave is halved.
Therefore, the ac output voltage waveform quality using the proposed method is better than that using the conventional NLM method. Besides, the proposed method keeps the conventional NLM method’s characteristics such as low switching frequency and simple implementation. The performance of the proposed method is verified by simulations and experiments using a laboratory-scale prototype.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- A High-Frequency Model for a PCM Buck Converter.
- Modeling and Control of Series–Series Compensated Inductive Power Transfer System.
- Bidirectional PWM Converter Integrating Cell Voltage Equalizer Using Series-Resonant Voltage Multiplier for Series-Connected Energy Storage Cells.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part II: Review of Control and Modulation Techniques.
- High Step-Up Converter With Three-Winding Coupled Inductor for Fuel Cell Energy Source Applications.
- Elimination of Mutual Flux Effect on Rotor Position Estimation of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives Considering Magnetic Saturation.
- Analysis and Parameter Optimization of Start-up Process for LLC Resonant Converter.
- A Fault-Tolerant Three-Phase Adjustable Speed Drive Topology With Active Common-Mode Voltage Suppression.
- Enabling High-Frequency High-Efficiency Non-Isolated Boost Converters with Quasi-Square-Wave Zero-Voltage Switching and On-Chip Dynamic Dead-Time Controlled Synchronous Gate Drive.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work