Start up Process for LLC Resonant Converter
There is a current spike in LLC resonant converter during start-up and frequency modulation method is adopted to limit the resonant current usually, which controls switching frequency decreasing from specific high frequency to steady state frequency in exponential pattern with a time constant tau. However, it’s hard to determine the crucial parameter of time constant of the exponential switching frequency sweep curve, due to the complexity in analyzing dynamic process of the converter.
In this paper, the operation modes and characteristics under continued conductive mode and discontinued conductive mode are analyzed based on state-plane analysis and the boundary of two conductive modes is figured out. Then the iteration calculation model of LLC converter is proposed to predict the resonant current during start-up progress, and time constant of the existing soft start method is optimized using iteration algorithm. Using the proposed iterative design method, the current stress of LLC resonant converter is limitted, as well as guaranteeing the response speed of output voltage.
Related Communication System Projects Titles:
- A Fault-Tolerant Three-Phase Adjustable Speed Drive Topology With Active Common-Mode Voltage Suppression.
- Enabling High-Frequency High-Efficiency Non-Isolated Boost Converters with Quasi-Square-Wave Zero-Voltage Switching and On-Chip Dynamic Dead-Time Controlled Synchronous Gate Drive.
- A Level-Increased Nearest Level Modulation Method for Modular Multilevel Converters.
- A High-Frequency Model for a PCM Buck Converter.
- Modeling and Control of Series–Series Compensated Inductive Power Transfer System.
- Bidirectional PWM Converter Integrating Cell Voltage Equalizer Using Series-Resonant Voltage Multiplier for Series-Connected Energy Storage Cells.
- Impedance-Source Networks for Electric Power Conversion Part II: Review of Control and Modulation Techniques.
- High Step-Up Converter With Three-Winding Coupled Inductor for Fuel Cell Energy Source Applications.
- Elimination of Mutual Flux Effect on Rotor Position Estimation of Switched Reluctance Motor Drives Considering Magnetic Saturation.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work