Survey on Spectral Spatial Classification Techniques
Just over a decade has passed since the concept of morphological profile was defined for the analysis of remote sensing images. Since then, the morphological profile has largely proved to be a powerful tool able to model spatial information (e.g., contextual relations) of the image. However, due to the shortcomings of using the morphological profiles, many variants, extensions, and refinements of its definition have appeared stating that the morphological profile is still under continuous development. In this case, recently introduced theoretically sound attribute profiles (APs) can be considered as a generalization of the morphological profile, which is a powerful tool to model spatial information existing in the scene.
Although the concept of the AP has been introduced in remote sensing only recently, an extensive literature on its use in different applications and on different types of data has appeared. To that end, the great amount of contributions in the literature that address the application of the AP to many tasks (e.g., classification, object detection, segmentation, change detection, etc.) and to different types of images (e.g., panchromatic, multispectral, and hyperspectral) proves how the AP is an effective and modern tool. The main objective of this survey paper is to recall the concept of the APs along with all its modifications and generalizations with special emphasis on remote sensing image classification and summarize the important aspects of its efficient utilization while also listing potential future works.
Related Image Processing Project Titles:
- Semiautomated Extraction of Street Light Poles From Mobile LiDAR Point-Clouds.
- Blind Image Quality Assessment Using the Joint Statistics of Generalized Local Binary Pattern.
- Contributions to Automatic Target Recognition Systems for Underwater Mine Classification.
- Sparse Hierarchical Clustering for VHR Image Change Detection.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Saliency-Guided Unsupervised Feature Learning for Scene Classification.
- Missing Data and Regression Models for Spatial Images.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Elitist Chemical Reaction Optimization for Contour-Based Target Recognition in Aerial Images.
- Parallel Style-Aware Image Cloning for Artworks.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Joint Source-Channel Coding and Unequal Error Protection for Video Plus Depth.
- Automated Aesthetic Analysis of Photographic Images.
- Phase Offset Calculation for Airborne InSAR DEM Generation Without Corner Reflectors.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Pyramid of Spatial Relatons for Scene-Level Land Use Classification.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work