Blind Image Quality Assessment Using Joint Statistics
Multimedia, including audio, image, and video, etc., is a ubiquitous part of modern life. Quality evaluation, both objective and subjective, is of fundamental importance for various multimedia applications. In this letter, a novel quality-aware feature is proposed for blind/no-reference (NR)image quality assessment (IQA). The new quality-aware feature is generated from the proposed joint generalized local binary pattern (GLBP) statistics. In this method, using the Laplacian of Gaussian (LOG) filters, the images are first decomposed into multi-scale subband images.
Then, the subband images are encoded with the proposed GLBP operator and the quality-aware features are formed from the joint GLBP histograms from the encoding maps of each subband image. Finally, using support vector regression (SVR), the quality-aware features are mapped to the image’s subjective quality score for NR-IQA. The experimental results for two representative databases show that the proposed method is strongly correlated to subjective quality evaluations and competitive to the state-of-the-art NR-IQA methods.
Related Image Processing Project Titles:
- Contributions to Automatic Target Recognition Systems for Underwater Mine Classification.
- Sparse Hierarchical Clustering for VHR Image Change Detection.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Saliency-Guided Unsupervised Feature Learning for Scene Classification.
- Missing Data and Regression Models for Spatial Images.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Elitist Chemical Reaction Optimization for Contour-Based Target Recognition in Aerial Images.
- Parallel Style-Aware Image Cloning for Artworks.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Joint Source-Channel Coding and Unequal Error Protection for Video Plus Depth.
- Automated Aesthetic Analysis of Photographic Images.
- Phase Offset Calculation for Airborne InSAR DEM Generation Without Corner Reflectors.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Pyramid of Spatial Relatons for Scene-Level Land Use Classification.
- A Survey on Spectral–Spatial Classification Techniques Based on Attribute Profiles.
- Semiautomated Extraction of Street Light Poles From Mobile LiDAR Point-Clouds.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work