Target Recognition Systems for Mine Classification
This paper deals with several original contributions to an automatic target recognition (ATR) system, which is applied to underwater mine classification. The contributions concentrate on feature selection and object classification. First, a sophisticated filter method is designed for the feature selection. This filter method utilizes a novel feature relevance measure, the composite relevance measure (CRM). Feature relevance measures in the literature (e.g., mutual information and relief weight) evaluate the features only with respect to certain aspects. The CRM is a combination of several measures so that it is able to provide a more comprehensive assessment of the features. Both linear and nonlinear combinations of these measures are taken into account.
A wide range of classifiers is able to provide satisfactory classification results by using the features selected according to the CRM. Second, in the step of object classification, an ensemble learning scheme in the framework of the Dempster-Shafer theory is introduced to fuse the results obtained by different classifiers. This fusion can improve the classification performance. We propose a reasonable construction of the basic belief assignment (BBA). The BBA considers both the reliability of the classifiers and the support of individual classifiers provided to the hypotheses about the types of test objects. Finally, this ATR system is applied to real synthetic aperture sonar imagery to evaluate its performance.
Related Image Processing Project Titles:
- Sparse Hierarchical Clustering for VHR Image Change Detection.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Saliency-Guided Unsupervised Feature Learning for Scene Classification.
- Missing Data and Regression Models for Spatial Images.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Elitist Chemical Reaction Optimization for Contour-Based Target Recognition in Aerial Images.
- Parallel Style-Aware Image Cloning for Artworks.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Joint Source-Channel Coding and Unequal Error Protection for Video Plus Depth.
- Automated Aesthetic Analysis of Photographic Images.
- Phase Offset Calculation for Airborne InSAR DEM Generation Without Corner Reflectors.
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Pyramid of Spatial Relatons for Scene-Level Land Use Classification.
- A Survey on Spectral–Spatial Classification Techniques Based on Attribute Profiles.
- Semiautomated Extraction of Street Light Poles From Mobile LiDAR Point-Clouds.
- Blind Image Quality Assessment Using the Joint Statistics of Generalized Local Binary Pattern.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work