Phase Offset Calculation for Airborne InSAR DEM
Digital elevation model (DEM) generation through interferometricprocessing of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) data requires the calculation of a constant phase offset present in the unwrapped interferograms. This operation is usually carried out by exploiting the external information provided by GPS measurements in correspondence of corner reflectors (CRs) properly deployed over the illuminated area. This is, however, expensive in terms of cost and time. Moreover, deployment of CRs along with the corresponding in situ GPS measurements can be difficult (if not impossible) in unfriendly areas or in natural disaster scenarios. To circumvent these limitations, we address in this work the estimation of the required phase offset by exploiting a low-accuracy external DEM, without using CRs. More specifically, a two-step approach is proposed. The first step exploits the synthetic phase computed by means of the external DEM and represents a straightforward extension of the procedure that is usually applied in the presence of CRs. Subsequently, in order to refine the achieved solution, a second step is introduced.
It is based on a least squares approach that properly exploits the difference between the available low-accuracy DEM and the interferometric DEM generated by means of the phase offset value roughly estimated through the first step. The presented approach is very easy to implement and allows us to achieve an accurate and fast estimate of the needed phase offset, even in the presence of an external DEM affected by a vertical bias and/or a planar shift. The algorithm performances improve in the presence of a large variation of the look angle, as it generally happens in airborne systems. On the other side, the effectiveness of the algorithm may be impaired by the possible presence of artifacts in the unwrapped interferograms, such as those due to the residual motion errors typical of repeat-pass airborne SAR scenarios. Accordingly, the proposed solution is particularly- suitable for single-pass interferometric airborne SAR systems, as demonstrated through the presented experimental results achieved on real data.
Related Image Processing Project Titles:
- Analytical phase-tracking-based strain estimation for ultrasound elasticity.
- Pyramid of Spatial Relatons for Scene-Level Land Use Classification.
- A Survey on Spectral–Spatial Classification Techniques Based on Attribute Profiles.
- Semiautomated Extraction of Street Light Poles From Mobile LiDAR Point-Clouds.
- Blind Image Quality Assessment Using the Joint Statistics of Generalized Local Binary Pattern.
- Contributions to Automatic Target Recognition Systems for Underwater Mine Classification.
- Sparse Hierarchical Clustering for VHR Image Change Detection.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
- Progress Toward a Deployable SQUID-Based Ultra-Low Field MRI System for Anatomical Imaging.
- Saliency-Guided Unsupervised Feature Learning for Scene Classification.
- Missing Data and Regression Models for Spatial Images.
- Dynamic Low-Level Context for the Detection of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Characterization of Macrolesions Induced by Myocardial Cavitation-Enabled Therapy.
- Elitist Chemical Reaction Optimization for Contour-Based Target Recognition in Aerial Images.
- Parallel Style-Aware Image Cloning for Artworks.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Improved Variational Denoising of Flow Fields with Application to Phase-Contrast MRI Data.
- Joint Source-Channel Coding and Unequal Error Protection for Video Plus Depth.
- Automated Aesthetic Analysis of Photographic Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work