Source Identification in Lossy Wireless Networks
Video source identification is very important in validating video evidence, tracking down video piracy crimes, and regulating individual video sources. With the prevalence of wireless communication, wireless video cameras continue to replace their wired counterparts in security/surveillance systems and tactical networks. However, wirelessly streamed videos usually suffer from blocking and blurring due to inevitable packet loss in wireless transmissions. The existing source identification methods experience significant performance degradation or even fail to work when identifying videos with blocking and blurring.
In this paper, we propose a method that is effective and efficient in identifying such wirelessly streamed videos. In addition, we also propose to incorporate wireless channel signatures and selective frame processing into source identification, which significantly improve the identification speed. We conduct extensive real-world experiments to validate our method. The results show that the source identification accuracy of the proposed scheme largely outperforms the existing methods in the presence of video blocking and blurring. Moreover, our method is able to identify the video source in a near-real-time fashion, which can be used to detect the wireless camera spoofing attack.
Related Matlab Simulink Project Titles:
- Camouflage Traffic: Minimizing Message Delay for Smart Grid Applications under Jamming.
- Secrecy Wireless Information and Power Transfer in Fading Wiretap Channel.
- Device-Free Localization With Multidimensional Wireless Link Information.
- On-Line Multi-View Video Summarization for Wireless Video Sensor Network.
- Parallel Monitoring for the Next Generation of Train Control Systems.
- Physical-Layer Authentication for Multi-Carrier Transmission.
- Robust AN-Aided Secure Transmission Scheme in MISO Channels with Simultaneous Wireless Information and Power.
- Fully-Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization for 100G PM-64QAM Optical Systems.
- Reputation Aware Obfuscation for Mobile Opportunistic Networks.
- Trials of a Coherent UDWDM PON over field deployed fiber: Real-time LTE Backhauling, Legacy and 100G Coexistence.
- Vulnerability of Terrestrial-Trunked Radio to Intelligent Intentional Electromagnetic Interference.
- Closed-Loop Digital Predistortion (DPD) Using an Observation Path With Limited Bandwidth.
- Optimal Power Allocation for Parallel Two-State Gaussian Mixture Impulse Noise Channels.
- Near Optimal Energy Control and Approximate Capacity of Energy Harvesting Communication.
- InP-Based Single-Photon Detectors and Geiger-Mode APD Arrays for Quantum Communications Applications.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
- Robust Secure Beamforming in MISO Full-Duplex Two-Way Secure Communications.
- Assistive Image Comment Robot – A Novel Mid-Level Concept-Based Representation.
- Secrecy Outage Analysis in Cellular Networks.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work