AN Aided Secure Transmission Scheme in MISO Channels
In this letter, considering the simultaneous wireless information and power transfer scheme, we study the robust artificial noise (AN)-aided secure transmission design in multiple-input-single-output channels where the channel uncertainties are modeled by worst-case model. Our objective is to maximize the worst-case secrecy rate with respect to both the worst-case channel uncertainties and the worst-case eavesdropper among multiple eavesdroppers, under the transmit power constraint and the worst-case energy harvesting constraint. The optimal solution to the problem can be found by two-dimensional (2-D) search.
Since the 2-D search algorithm has high computational complexity, we propose to neglect the correlation of the channel uncertainties from the transmitter to the information-decoding receiver and reformulate the problem as a sequence of convex semidefinite programming (SDP) which is solved efficiently by SDP based one-dimensional line search method. It is shown through computer simulations that the proposed robust AN-aided secure transmission schemes have significant performance gain over the non-robust AN-aided secure transmission scheme and the robust secure transmission scheme without the aid of AN.
Related Matlab Simulink Project Titles:
- Fully-Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization for 100G PM-64QAM Optical Systems.
- Reputation Aware Obfuscation for Mobile Opportunistic Networks.
- Trials of a Coherent UDWDM PON over field deployed fiber: Real-time LTE Backhauling, Legacy and 100G Coexistence.
- Vulnerability of Terrestrial-Trunked Radio to Intelligent Intentional Electromagnetic Interference.
- Closed-Loop Digital Predistortion (DPD) Using an Observation Path With Limited Bandwidth.
- Optimal Power Allocation for Parallel Two-State Gaussian Mixture Impulse Noise Channels.
- Near Optimal Energy Control and Approximate Capacity of Energy Harvesting Communication.
- InP-Based Single-Photon Detectors and Geiger-Mode APD Arrays for Quantum Communications Applications.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
- Robust Secure Beamforming in MISO Full-Duplex Two-Way Secure Communications.
- Assistive Image Comment Robot – A Novel Mid-Level Concept-Based Representation.
- Secrecy Outage Analysis in Cellular Networks.
- Live Video Forensics: Source Identification in Lossy Wireless Networks.
- Camouflage Traffic: Minimizing Message Delay for Smart Grid Applications under Jamming.
- Secrecy Wireless Information and Power Transfer in Fading Wiretap Channel.
- Device-Free Localization With Multidimensional Wireless Link Information.
- On-Line Multi-View Video Summarization for Wireless Video Sensor Network.
- Parallel Monitoring for the Next Generation of Train Control Systems.
- Physical-Layer Authentication for Multi-Carrier Transmission.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work