Reputation Obfuscation for Mobile Opportunistic Networks
Current anonymity techniques for mobile opportunistic networks typically use obfuscation algorithms to hide node’s identity behind other nodes. These algorithms are not well suited to sparse and disconnection prone networks with large number of malicious nodes and new opportunistic, adaptive. So, new, opportunistic, adaptive fully localized mechanisms are needed for improving user anonymity. This paper proposes reputation aware localized adaptive obfuscation for mobile opportunistic networks that comprises of two complementary techniques: opportunistic collaborative testing of nodes’ obfuscation behaviour (OCOT) and multidimensional adaptive anonymisation (AA). OCOT-AA is driven by both explicit and implicit reputation building, complex graph connectivity analytics and obfuscation history analyses.
We show that OCOT-AA is very efficient in terms of achieving high levels of node identity obfuscation and managing low delays for answering queries between sources and destinations while enabling fast detection and avoidance of malicious nodes typically within the fraction of time within the experiment duration. We perform extensive experiments to compare OCOT-AA with several other competitive and benchmark protocols and show that it outperforms them across a range of metrics over a one month real-life GPS trace. To demonstrate our proposal more clearly, we propose new metrics that include best effort biggest length and diversity of the obfuscation paths, the actual percentage of truly anonymised sources’ IDs at the destinations and communication quality of service between source and destination.
Related Matlab Simulink Project Titles:
- Trials of a Coherent UDWDM PON over field deployed fiber: Real-time LTE Backhauling, Legacy and 100G Coexistence.
- Vulnerability of Terrestrial-Trunked Radio to Intelligent Intentional Electromagnetic Interference.
- Closed-Loop Digital Predistortion (DPD) Using an Observation Path With Limited Bandwidth.
- Optimal Power Allocation for Parallel Two-State Gaussian Mixture Impulse Noise Channels.
- Near Optimal Energy Control and Approximate Capacity of Energy Harvesting Communication.
- InP-Based Single-Photon Detectors and Geiger-Mode APD Arrays for Quantum Communications Applications.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
- Robust Secure Beamforming in MISO Full-Duplex Two-Way Secure Communications.
- Assistive Image Comment Robot – A Novel Mid-Level Concept-Based Representation.
- Secrecy Outage Analysis in Cellular Networks.
- Live Video Forensics: Source Identification in Lossy Wireless Networks.
- Camouflage Traffic: Minimizing Message Delay for Smart Grid Applications under Jamming.
- Secrecy Wireless Information and Power Transfer in Fading Wiretap Channel.
- Device-Free Localization With Multidimensional Wireless Link Information.
- On-Line Multi-View Video Summarization for Wireless Video Sensor Network.
- Parallel Monitoring for the Next Generation of Train Control Systems.
- Physical-Layer Authentication for Multi-Carrier Transmission.
- Robust AN-Aided Secure Transmission Scheme in MISO Channels with Simultaneous Wireless Information and Power.
- Fully-Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization for 100G PM-64QAM Optical Systems.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work