Beamforming in Full Duplex Two Way Communications
Considering worst-case channel uncertainties, we investigate the robust secure beamforming design problem in multiple-input-single-output full-duplex two-way secure communications. Our objective is to maximize worst-case sum secrecy rate under weak secrecy conditions and individual transmit power constraints. Since the objective function of the optimization problem includes both convex and concave terms, we propose to transform convex terms into linear terms.
We decouple the problem into four optimization problems and employ alternating optimization algorithm to obtain the locally optimal solution. Simulation results demonstrate that our proposed robust secure beamforming scheme outperforms the non-robust one. It is also found that when the regions of channel uncertainties and the individual transmit power constraints are sufficiently large, because of self-interference, the proposed two-way robust secure communication is proactively degraded to one-way communication.
Related Matlab Simulink Project Titles:
- Assistive Image Comment Robot – A Novel Mid-Level Concept-Based Representation.
- Secrecy Outage Analysis in Cellular Networks.
- Live Video Forensics: Source Identification in Lossy Wireless Networks.
- Camouflage Traffic: Minimizing Message Delay for Smart Grid Applications under Jamming.
- Secrecy Wireless Information and Power Transfer in Fading Wiretap Channel.
- Device-Free Localization With Multidimensional Wireless Link Information.
- On-Line Multi-View Video Summarization for Wireless Video Sensor Network.
- Parallel Monitoring for the Next Generation of Train Control Systems.
- Physical-Layer Authentication for Multi-Carrier Transmission.
- Robust AN-Aided Secure Transmission Scheme in MISO Channels with Simultaneous Wireless Information and Power.
- Fully-Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization for 100G PM-64QAM Optical Systems.
- Reputation Aware Obfuscation for Mobile Opportunistic Networks.
- Trials of a Coherent UDWDM PON over field deployed fiber: Real-time LTE Backhauling, Legacy and 100G Coexistence.
- Vulnerability of Terrestrial-Trunked Radio to Intelligent Intentional Electromagnetic Interference.
- Closed-Loop Digital Predistortion (DPD) Using an Observation Path With Limited Bandwidth.
- Optimal Power Allocation for Parallel Two-State Gaussian Mixture Impulse Noise Channels.
- Near Optimal Energy Control and Approximate Capacity of Energy Harvesting Communication.
- InP-Based Single-Photon Detectors and Geiger-Mode APD Arrays for Quantum Communications Applications.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work