Device Free Localization With Wireless Link Information
As an emerging technique with promising application prospects, device-free localization (DFL) could estimate the location of target within the deployment area of wireless networks (WNs) while eliminating the need to equip the target with a wireless device. However, one major disadvantage of this technique is that it needs several wireless links travelling through the deployment area to guarantee good performance. To overcome this problem, a novel multidimensional wireless-link-information-based DFL scheme is proposed.
Different from a traditional DFL scheme that scans wireless links sequentially with one frequency and one transmission power level, the proposed scheme makes full use of multiple frequencies and multiple transmission power levels to enrich the link measurement information. Meanwhile, motivated by the fact that the location information of the target is not only sparse but also changes slowly and continuously over time, we present a novel recursive compressive sensing algorithm to reconstruct the location information from undersampled measurements. The experimental results demonstrate the outstanding performance of the proposed scheme.
Related Matlab Simulink Project Titles:
- On-Line Multi-View Video Summarization for Wireless Video Sensor Network.
- Parallel Monitoring for the Next Generation of Train Control Systems.
- Physical-Layer Authentication for Multi-Carrier Transmission.
- Robust AN-Aided Secure Transmission Scheme in MISO Channels with Simultaneous Wireless Information and Power.
- Fully-Blind Linear and Nonlinear Equalization for 100G PM-64QAM Optical Systems.
- Reputation Aware Obfuscation for Mobile Opportunistic Networks.
- Trials of a Coherent UDWDM PON over field deployed fiber: Real-time LTE Backhauling, Legacy and 100G Coexistence.
- Vulnerability of Terrestrial-Trunked Radio to Intelligent Intentional Electromagnetic Interference.
- Closed-Loop Digital Predistortion (DPD) Using an Observation Path With Limited Bandwidth.
- Optimal Power Allocation for Parallel Two-State Gaussian Mixture Impulse Noise Channels.
- Near Optimal Energy Control and Approximate Capacity of Energy Harvesting Communication.
- InP-Based Single-Photon Detectors and Geiger-Mode APD Arrays for Quantum Communications Applications.
- Block-Skew-Circulant Matrices in Complex-Valued Signal Processing.
- Robust Secure Beamforming in MISO Full-Duplex Two-Way Secure Communications.
- Assistive Image Comment Robot – A Novel Mid-Level Concept-Based Representation.
- Secrecy Outage Analysis in Cellular Networks.
- Live Video Forensics: Source Identification in Lossy Wireless Networks.
- Camouflage Traffic: Minimizing Message Delay for Smart Grid Applications under Jamming.
- Secrecy Wireless Information and Power Transfer in Fading Wiretap Channel.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work