Regularized Singular Decomposition Based Approach
In semiconductor manufacturing processes, monitoring the quality of wafers is one of the most important steps to quickly detect process faults and significantly reduce yield loss. Fail bit maps (FBMs) represent the failed cell count during wafer functional tests and have been popularly used as one of the diagnosis tools in semiconductor manufacturing for process monitoring, root cause analysis, and yield improvements. However, the visual inspection process is costly and time-consuming. Therefore, this paper proposes an automated classification procedure for failure patterns on FBMs in dynamic random access memory (DRAM) wafers.
The novel matrix factorization approach, called regularized singular value decomposition, is proposed to decompose binarized FBMs into several eigen-images to extract features that can provide the characteristics of the failure patterns on FBMs. By using the extracted features, k-nearest neighbor classifier is employed to classify feature patterns on FBMs into single bit failure maps and non-single bit failure ones. The proposed procedure is tested on real-life DRAM wafer data set provided by a semiconductor manufacturing industry, and promising results have been obtained for the automatic classification of single bit and non-single bit failure maps.
Related Artificial Network Project Titles:
- Eavesdropping-based Gossip Algorithms for Distributed Consensus in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cross-Layer Scheduling for OFDMA-based Cognitive Radio Systems with Delay and Security Constraints.
- Deep and Shallow Architecture of Multilayer Neural Networks.
- On the influence of the seed graph in the preferential attachment model.
- Neural Approximations of Analog Joint Source-Channel Coding.
- Modified Neural Dynamic Surface Approach to Output Feedback of MIMO Nonlinear Systems.
- Resilient Asynchronous H8 Filtering for Markov Jump Neural Networks With Unideal Measurements and Multiplicative Noises.
- Intelligent Deflection Routing in Buffer-Less Networks.
- Existence and Uniform Stability Analysis of Fractional-Order Complex-Valued Neural Networks With Time Delays.
- Reinforcement Learning Design-Based Adaptive Tracking Control With Less Learning Parameters for Nonlinear Discrete-Time MIMO Systems.
- A Curve Fitting Approach Using ANN for Converting CT Number to Linear Attenuation Coefficient for CT-based PET Attenuation Correction.
- Feedback Solution to Optimal Switching Problems With Switching Cost.
- Off-Policy Reinforcement Learning for $ H_infty $ Control Design.
- Consensus-Based Distributed Cooperative Learning From Closed-Loop Neural Control Systems.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work