Consensus Based Distributed Learning From Systems
In this paper, the neural tracking problem is addressed for a group of uncertain nonlinear systems where the system structures are identical but the reference signals are different. This paper focuses on studying the learning capability of neural networks (NNs) during the control process. First, we propose a novel control scheme called distributed cooperative learning (DCL) control scheme, by establishing the communication topology among adaptive laws of NN weights to share their learned knowledge online. It is further proved that if the communication topology is undirected and connected, all estimated weights of NNs can converge to small neighborhoods around their optimal values over a domain consisting of the union of all state orbits.
Second, as a corollary it is shown that the conclusion on the deterministic learning still holds in the decentralized adaptive neural control scheme where, however, the estimated weights of NNs just converge to small neighborhoods of the optimal values along their own state orbits. Thus, the learned controllers obtained by DCL scheme have the better generalization capability than ones obtained by decentralized learning method. A simulation example is provided to verify the effectiveness and advantages of the control schemes proposed in this paper
Related Artificial Network Project Titles:
- A Regularized Singular Value Decomposition-Based Approach for Failure Pattern Classification on Fail Bit Map in a DRAM Wafer.
- Eavesdropping-based Gossip Algorithms for Distributed Consensus in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cross-Layer Scheduling for OFDMA-based Cognitive Radio Systems with Delay and Security Constraints.
- Deep and Shallow Architecture of Multilayer Neural Networks.
- On the influence of the seed graph in the preferential attachment model.
- Neural Approximations of Analog Joint Source-Channel Coding.
- Modified Neural Dynamic Surface Approach to Output Feedback of MIMO Nonlinear Systems.
- Resilient Asynchronous H8 Filtering for Markov Jump Neural Networks With Unideal Measurements and Multiplicative Noises.
- Intelligent Deflection Routing in Buffer-Less Networks.
- Existence and Uniform Stability Analysis of Fractional-Order Complex-Valued Neural Networks With Time Delays.
- Reinforcement Learning Design-Based Adaptive Tracking Control With Less Learning Parameters for Nonlinear Discrete-Time MIMO Systems.
- A Curve Fitting Approach Using ANN for Converting CT Number to Linear Attenuation Coefficient for CT-based PET Attenuation Correction.
- Feedback Solution to Optimal Switching Problems With Switching Cost.
- Off-Policy Reinforcement Learning for $ H_infty $ Control Design.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work