Reinforcement Learning Design Based Tracking Control
Based on the neural network (NN) approximator, an online reinforcement learning algorithm is proposed for a class of affine multiple input and multiple output (MIMO) nonlinear discrete-time systems with unknown functions and disturbances. In the design procedure, two networks are provided where one is an action network to generate an optimal control signal and the other is a critic network to approximate the cost function. An optimal control signal and adaptation laws can be generated based on two NNs. In the previous approaches, the weights of critic and actionnetworks are updated based on the gradient descent rule and the estimations of optimal weight vectors are directly adjusted in the design.
Consequently, compared with the existing results, the main contributions of this paper are: (1) only two parameters are needed to be adjusted, and thus the number of the adaptation laws is smaller than the previous results and (2) the updating parameters do not depend on the number of the subsystems for MIMO systems and the tuning rules are replaced by adjusting the norms on optimal weight vectors in both action and criticnetworks. It is proven that the tracking errors, the adaptation laws, and the control inputs are uniformly bounded using Lyapunov analysis method. The simulation examples are employed to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
Related Artificial Network Project Titles:
- A Curve Fitting Approach Using ANN for Converting CT Number to Linear Attenuation Coefficient for CT-based PET Attenuation Correction.
- Feedback Solution to Optimal Switching Problems With Switching Cost.
- Off-Policy Reinforcement Learning for $ H_infty $ Control Design.
- Consensus-Based Distributed Cooperative Learning From Closed-Loop Neural Control Systems.
- A Regularized Singular Value Decomposition-Based Approach for Failure Pattern Classification on Fail Bit Map in a DRAM Wafer.
- Eavesdropping-based Gossip Algorithms for Distributed Consensus in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Cross-Layer Scheduling for OFDMA-based Cognitive Radio Systems with Delay and Security Constraints.
- Deep and Shallow Architecture of Multilayer Neural Networks.
- On the influence of the seed graph in the preferential attachment model.
- Neural Approximations of Analog Joint Source-Channel Coding.
- Modified Neural Dynamic Surface Approach to Output Feedback of MIMO Nonlinear Systems.
- Resilient Asynchronous H8 Filtering for Markov Jump Neural Networks With Unideal Measurements and Multiplicative Noises.
- Intelligent Deflection Routing in Buffer-Less Networks.
- Existence and Uniform Stability Analysis of Fractional-Order Complex-Valued Neural Networks With Time Delays.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work