Power Systems for Wide-Area Backup Protection Scheme
The evolving wide-area measurement system technology offers new opportunities for backup protection of transmission lines to avert the misoperation of conventional relays against system disturbances and prevent system instability. Since wide-area backup protection (WABP) is to operate at the range of a few hundred milliseconds, the delays associated with data and command communications and algorithm execution can be a troublesome issue in a large-scale power system. This paper briefly reviews a WABP scheme based on positive-sequence voltage phasor direct and indirect measurements.
To overcome the problem of WABP delays, an integer linear programming (ILP) model is proposed to divide the power system into several protection regions. This process is accomplished in three stages in which the number and location of measurement devices (MDs), the number and boundary of protection regions, and the location of protection rooms, as well as the total number of communication links between MDs and protection rooms are optimized. The proposed WABP scheme is implemented in each region and individually protects the associated transmission lines. Execution of the proposed ILP model on different test systems reveals that with regionalization of the systems, WABP schemes can reliably be used in practice.
Related Wireless Projects:
- Performance analysis of a multi-hop power line communication system over log-normal fading in presence of
- ILP Formulations for Optimal Task Scheduling with Communication Delays on Parallel Systems
- Power Control Game in Multisource Multirelay Cooperative Communication Systems With a Quality-of-Service Constraint
- Mobile Communication Systems in the Presence of Fading/Shadowing, Noise and Interference
- A Cognitive Control Approach to Communication-Based Train Control Systems
- An UHV Grid Security and Stability Defense System: Considering the Risk of Power System Communication
- Optimized Multiple Microgrid-Based Clustering of Active Distribution Systems Considering Communication and Control Requirements
- A Diversity-Based Approach for Communication Integrity in Critical Embedded Systems
- Consensus of multi-agent systems via delayed and intermittent communications
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work