ILP Formulations for Optimal Task Scheduling
To fully benefit from a multiprocessor system, the tasks of a program are to be carefully assigned and scheduled on the processors of the systemsuch that the overall execution time is minimal. The associated task scheduling problem with communication delays, Plprec; cijlCmax, is a well known NP-hard problem. We propose a novel mixed integer linear programming (MILP) solution to this scheduling problem, despite the fact that scheduling problems are often difficult to handle by MILP solvers. The proposed MILP solution uses problem specific knowledge to eliminate the need to linearise the bi-linear equations arising out ofcommunication delays.
Further, the size of the proposed formulation in terms of variables is independent of the number of processors. We analyse and discuss the influence of the different MILP components in respect to characteristics of the task graph such as structure andcommunication to computation ratio. The proposed MILP formulation is experimentally compared with previous MILP formulations used to solve this scheduling problem. The proposed formulation displays a drastic improvement in performance, which allows to solve larger problems optimally. We also observe strengths and weaknesses of the formulation related to the input characteristics.
Related Wireless Projects:
- Power Control Game in Multisource Multirelay Cooperative Communication Systems With a Quality-of-Service Constraint
- Mobile Communication Systems in the Presence of Fading/Shadowing, Noise and Interference
- A Cognitive Control Approach to Communication-Based Train Control Systems
- An UHV Grid Security and Stability Defense System: Considering the Risk of Power System Communication
- Optimized Multiple Microgrid-Based Clustering of Active Distribution Systems Considering Communication and Control Requirements
- A Diversity-Based Approach for Communication Integrity in Critical Embedded Systems
- Consensus of multi-agent systems via delayed and intermittent communications
- Communication-Constrained Regionalization of Power Systems for Synchrophasor-Based Wide-Area Backup Protection Scheme.
- Performance analysis of a multi-hop power line communication system over log-normal fading in presence of
- impulsive noise.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work