Microgrid Clustering of Active Distribution Systems
An optimized communication and control infrastructure, based on the microgrid building block concept, for active distribution systems is essential to facilitate powerful control framework under the smart grid paradigm. In this paper, a novel methodology for designing acommunication and control infrastructure is presented. The new design takes into account both communication system and distribution system-related aspects. The proposed design facilitates systematic and optimized clustering of the distribution system into a set of virtual microgrids with optimized communication requirements while considering the power quality aspects, characteristics of distributed generation units, distributed energy storage units, and distributed reactive sources.
The new design facilitates robust infrastructure for smart distribution systemsoperation and control, e.g., self-healing control and optimized system-level operation, by using virtual microgrids as building blocks in future distribution systems. The motivations, conceptual design, problem formulation and solution algorithms are presented in this paper. The well-known PG&E 69-bus distribution system is selected as a test case and through several sensitivity studies, the effect of optimization coefficients on the design, and the robustness of the algorithm are investigated. Finally, the algorithm is tested on the IEEE 123-bus distribution system.
Related Wireless Projects:
- A Diversity-Based Approach for Communication Integrity in Critical Embedded Systems
- Consensus of multi-agent systems via delayed and intermittent communications
- Communication-Constrained Regionalization of Power Systems for Synchrophasor-Based Wide-Area Backup Protection Scheme.
- Performance analysis of a multi-hop power line communication system over log-normal fading in presence of
- ILP Formulations for Optimal Task Scheduling with Communication Delays on Parallel Systems
- Power Control Game in Multisource Multirelay Cooperative Communication Systems With a Quality-of-Service Constraint
- Mobile Communication Systems in the Presence of Fading/Shadowing, Noise and Interference
- A Cognitive Control Approach to Communication-Based Train Control Systems
- An UHV Grid Security and Stability Defense System: Considering the Risk of Power System Communication
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work