Cognitive Control Approach to Train Control Systems
In this paper, the effects of interference on composite fading environments, where multipath fading coexists with shadowing, are investigated. Based on some mathematical convenient expressions for the sum of squared K-distributed random variables, which are derived for the first time, important statistical metrics for the signal to interference and noise ratio (SINR) are studied for various cases including non identical, identical and fully correlated statistics. Furthermore, our analysis is extended to multi-channel receivers and in particular to selection diversity (SD) receivers, investigating two distinct cases, namely, signalto- noise ratio based and SINR-based SD.
For all scenarios, simplified expressions are also provided for the interference limited case, where the influence of thermal noise is ignored. The derived expressions are used to analyze the performance, in terms of the average bit error probability (ABEP) and the outage probability (OP), of such systems operating over composite fading environments. A high SNR analysis is also presented for the OP and the ABEP, giving a clear physical insight of the system’s performance in terms of the diversity and coding gains. The analysis is accompanied by numerical evaluated results, clearly demonstrating the usefulness of the proposed theoretical framework.
Related Wireless Projects:
- An UHV Grid Security and Stability Defense System: Considering the Risk of Power System Communication
- Optimized Multiple Microgrid-Based Clustering of Active Distribution Systems Considering Communication and Control Requirements
- A Diversity-Based Approach for Communication Integrity in Critical Embedded Systems
- Consensus of multi-agent systems via delayed and intermittent communications
- Communication-Constrained Regionalization of Power Systems for Synchrophasor-Based Wide-Area Backup Protection Scheme.
- Performance analysis of a multi-hop power line communication system over log-normal fading in presence of
- ILP Formulations for Optimal Task Scheduling with Communication Delays on Parallel Systems
- Power Control Game in Multisource Multirelay Cooperative Communication Systems With a Quality-of-Service Constraint
- Mobile Communication Systems in the Presence of Fading/Shadowing, Noise and Interference
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work