Analysis of a multi hop power line communication system
The authors present a study on the end-to-end average bit error rate (BER), the average channel capacity and the outage performance of a multi-hop power line communication (PLC) system equipped with decode-and-forward (DF) relays. To combat the issue of distance dependent signal attenuation, multi-hop data transmission has recently been introduced for PLC systems. However, apart from the distance dependent signal attenuation, PLC systems also suffer from (i) the variation in signal amplitude (fading) because of reflections and (ii) impulsive noise. Thus, in this study, the channel for each hop of the multi-hop PLC system is modelled by a log-normal fading amplitude, which is clubbed to a distance dependent signal attenuation factor.
To consider the effect of the impulsive noise along with the background noise, the additive noise at each node is modelled by a Bernoulli-Gaussian process. Analytical expressions for the end-to-end average BER for binary phase-shift keying, the average channel capacity and the outage probability are obtained. The merit of the multi-hop PLC systemover a conventional direct transmission PLC system for fixed transmission power is shown through numerical results. The authors’ results show that with increasing number of DF relays, the end-to-end average BER, the average channel capacity and the outage performance improve.
Related Wireless Projects:
- ILP Formulations for Optimal Task Scheduling with Communication Delays on Parallel Systems
- Power Control Game in Multisource Multirelay Cooperative Communication Systems With a Quality-of-Service Constraint
- Mobile Communication Systems in the Presence of Fading/Shadowing, Noise and Interference
- A Cognitive Control Approach to Communication-Based Train Control Systems
- An UHV Grid Security and Stability Defense System: Considering the Risk of Power System Communication
- Optimized Multiple Microgrid-Based Clustering of Active Distribution Systems Considering Communication and Control Requirements
- A Diversity-Based Approach for Communication Integrity in Critical Embedded Systems
- Consensus of multi-agent systems via delayed and intermittent communications
- Communication-Constrained Regionalization of Power Systems for Synchrophasor-Based Wide-Area Backup Protection Scheme.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work