Power Management for IPT Systems
Multiple-pickup inductive power transfer (IPT) systems are popular in clean rooms and other materials handling applications. Currently, these systems use power supplies rated at or above the sum of the total pickups’ rated powerto prevent the system from overloading. In consequence, there is spare capacity that is not always utilized. This paper proposes a novel powermanagement control for each of two popular load regulation methods used in materials handling applications, namely: 1) fast-switching and 2) slow-switching. The approach enables power supplies with smaller capacity to be used, without compromising system integrity and thereby saves system cost.
The proposed controls have minimal impacts on the pickups’ normal operation during light loading periods and heavy loading periods all pickups are affected equally. In addition, it is possible to modify the controls slightly to assign pickups with different priorities such that the normal operation of critical tasks is guaranteed. The proposed methods use the IPT frequency as the communication channel, removing the need for an extra communication system. They also require minimal adjustments to usual system configurations and can therefore be easily implemented on existing systems. Experimental results show that both proposed controls are valid under various loading conditions.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Double-Coupled Systems for IPT Roadway Applications
- Modeling and $eta $ – $alpha $ -Pareto Optimization of Inductive Power Transfer Coils for Electric Vehicles
- Direct Power Control Based on Natural Switching Surface for Three-Phase PWM Rectifiers
- A Contactless Slipring System Based on Axially Traveling Magnetic Field
- Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Applications
- Quantitative Analysis of System Efficiency and OutputPower of Four-Coil Resonant Wireless Power Transfer
- Anti-Islanding Detector Based on a Robust PLL
- Design of a Current-Source-Output Inductive PowerTransfer LED Lighting System
- Precise Characteristics Analysis of Series/Series-Parallel Compensated Contactless Resonant Converter
- SiC—Emerging Power Device Technology for Next-Generation Electrically Powered Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
- Power Conversion and Signal Transmission Integration Method Based on Dual Modulation of DC–DC Converters
- Vertical InAs-Si GAA TFETs Integrated on Si using Selective Epitaxy in Nanotube Templates
- A Power Smoothing System Based on Supercapacitors for Renewable Distributed Generation
- Modeling and Analyzing Multi-Port Isolation Transformer Capacitive Components for Onboard Vehicular PowerConditioners
- Direct Copper Bonding for Power Interconnects: Design, Manufacturing, and Test
- Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective
- High-Mobility Stable 1200-V, 150-A 4H-SiC DMOSFET Long-Term Reliability Analysis Under High Current Density Transient Conditions
- Power Converter Sizing for a Switched Doubly Fed Machine Propulsion Drive
- Primary-Side Power Flow Control of Wireless PowerTransfer for Electric Vehicle Charging
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work