Analysis of Four-Coil Resonant Wireless Power Transfer
Wireless power transfer (WPT) can achieve safety, convenience, reliability, and suitability for special occasions like mining and implantable medical devices. Resonant WPT (RWPT) has received a great deal of attention in the last decade, through which a large amount of power can be transferred at a relatively long distance with high efficiency. In this paper, the four-coil structure of RWPT is modeled and analyzed. Three important factors are introduced.
The analytical expressions of the system efficiency and the output power with a constant voltage source are deduced. The impacts of the source internal resistance, the load resistance, the mutual inductances of the source coil and the sending coil, the sending coil and the receiving coil (related to the transfer distance), and the receiving coil and the load coil are studied, and their optimal values to achieve maximum system efficiency and output power are obtained. The experimental results are in agreement with the theoretical calculations.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Anti-Islanding Detector Based on a Robust PLL
- Design of a Current-Source-Output Inductive PowerTransfer LED Lighting System
- Precise Characteristics Analysis of Series/Series-Parallel Compensated Contactless Resonant Converter
- SiC—Emerging Power Device Technology for Next-Generation Electrically Powered Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
- Power Conversion and Signal Transmission Integration Method Based on Dual Modulation of DC–DC Converters
- Vertical InAs-Si GAA TFETs Integrated on Si using Selective Epitaxy in Nanotube Templates
- A Power Smoothing System Based on Supercapacitors for Renewable Distributed Generation
- Modeling and Analyzing Multi-Port Isolation Transformer Capacitive Components for Onboard Vehicular PowerConditioners
- Direct Copper Bonding for Power Interconnects: Design, Manufacturing, and Test
- Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective
- High-Mobility Stable 1200-V, 150-A 4H-SiC DMOSFET Long-Term Reliability Analysis Under High Current Density Transient Conditions
- Power Converter Sizing for a Switched Doubly Fed Machine Propulsion Drive
- Primary-Side Power Flow Control of Wireless PowerTransfer for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Power Management for Multiple-Pickup IPT Systems in Materials Handling Applications
- Double-Coupled Systems for IPT Roadway Applications
- Modeling and $eta $ – $alpha $ -Pareto Optimization of Inductive Power Transfer Coils for Electric Vehicles
- Direct Power Control Based on Natural Switching Surface for Three-Phase PWM Rectifiers
- A Contactless Slipring System Based on Axially Traveling Magnetic Field
- Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Applications
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work