Integration Method Based on Dual Modulation
For the development of communication systems such as Internet of Things, integrating communication with power supplies is an attractive solution to reduce supply cost. This paper presents a novel method of power/signal dual modulation (PSDM), by which signal transmission is integrated with powerconversion. This method takes advantage of the intrinsic ripple initiated in switch mode power supplies as signal carriers, by which cost-effective communications can be realized.
The principles of PSDM are discussed, and two basic dual modulation methods (specifically PWM/FSK and PWM/PSK) are concluded. The key points of designing a PWM/FSK system, including topology selection, carrier shape, and carrier frequency, are discussed to provide theoretical guidelines. A practical signal modulation-demodulation method is given, and a prototype system provides experimental results to verify the effectiveness of the proposed solution.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Vertical InAs-Si GAA TFETs Integrated on Si using Selective Epitaxy in Nanotube Templates
- A Power Smoothing System Based on Supercapacitors for Renewable Distributed Generation
- Modeling and Analyzing Multi-Port Isolation Transformer Capacitive Components for Onboard Vehicular PowerConditioners
- Direct Copper Bonding for Power Interconnects: Design, Manufacturing, and Test
- Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective
- High-Mobility Stable 1200-V, 150-A 4H-SiC DMOSFET Long-Term Reliability Analysis Under High Current Density Transient Conditions
- Power Converter Sizing for a Switched Doubly Fed Machine Propulsion Drive
- Primary-Side Power Flow Control of Wireless PowerTransfer for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Power Management for Multiple-Pickup IPT Systems in Materials Handling Applications
- Double-Coupled Systems for IPT Roadway Applications
- Modeling and $eta $ – $alpha $ -Pareto Optimization of Inductive Power Transfer Coils for Electric Vehicles
- Direct Power Control Based on Natural Switching Surface for Three-Phase PWM Rectifiers
- A Contactless Slipring System Based on Axially Traveling Magnetic Field
- Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Applications
- Quantitative Analysis of System Efficiency and OutputPower of Four-Coil Resonant Wireless Power Transfer
- Anti-Islanding Detector Based on a Robust PLL
- Design of a Current-Source-Output Inductive PowerTransfer LED Lighting System
- Precise Characteristics Analysis of Series/Series-Parallel Compensated Contactless Resonant Converter
- SiC—Emerging Power Device Technology for Next-Generation Electrically Powered Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work