High Current Density Transient Conditions
For SiC DMOSFETs to obtain widespread usage in power electronics their long-term operational ability to handle the stressful transient current and high temperatures common in power electronics needs to be further verified. To determine the long-term reliability of a single 4H-SiC DMOSFET, the effects of extreme high current density were evaluated. The 4H-SiC DMOSFET has an active conducting area of 40 mm2, and is rated for 1200 V and 150 A. The device was electrically stressed by hards-witching transient currents in excess of four times the given rating (>600 A) corresponding to a current density of 1500 A/cm2.
Periodically throughout testing, several device characteristics including RDS(on) and VG S(th) were measured. After 500 000 switching cycles, the device showed a 6.77% decrease in RDS (on), and only a 132-mV decreased in VG S(th). Additionally, the dc characteristics of the device were analyzed from 25 to 150 °C and revealed a 200-mV increase in on-state voltage drop at 20 A and a 2-V reduction in VG S(th) at 150 °C. These results show this SiC DMOSFET has robust long-term reliability in high-powerapplications that are susceptible to pulse over currents, such as pulsed powermodulators and hard-switched power electronics.
Related Power Electronics Projects:
- Power Converter Sizing for a Switched Doubly Fed Machine Propulsion Drive
- Primary-Side Power Flow Control of Wireless PowerTransfer for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Power Management for Multiple-Pickup IPT Systems in Materials Handling Applications
- Double-Coupled Systems for IPT Roadway Applications
- Modeling and $eta $ – $alpha $ -Pareto Optimization of Inductive Power Transfer Coils for Electric Vehicles
- Direct Power Control Based on Natural Switching Surface for Three-Phase PWM Rectifiers
- A Contactless Slipring System Based on Axially Traveling Magnetic Field
- Wireless Power Transfer for Electric Vehicle Applications
- Quantitative Analysis of System Efficiency and OutputPower of Four-Coil Resonant Wireless Power Transfer
- Anti-Islanding Detector Based on a Robust PLL
- Design of a Current-Source-Output Inductive PowerTransfer LED Lighting System
- Precise Characteristics Analysis of Series/Series-Parallel Compensated Contactless Resonant Converter
- SiC—Emerging Power Device Technology for Next-Generation Electrically Powered Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
- Power Conversion and Signal Transmission Integration Method Based on Dual Modulation of DC–DC Converters
- Vertical InAs-Si GAA TFETs Integrated on Si using Selective Epitaxy in Nanotube Templates
- A Power Smoothing System Based on Supercapacitors for Renewable Distributed Generation
- Modeling and Analyzing Multi-Port Isolation Transformer Capacitive Components for Onboard Vehicular PowerConditioners
- Direct Copper Bonding for Power Interconnects: Design, Manufacturing, and Test
- Power Quality Issues in Railway Electrification: A Comprehensive Perspective
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work